Engine bay in stock form request.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I am looking for a picture of a white engine bay, preferably stock. All sensors, and stuff still in place, and clean.

I have many asking what the OEM bay looks like (for people that don't know Supras) when I am out to gatherings so I want to have one to compare to mine. If a pic is provided, I would go a bit further as to ask for it in hi res too.

Duane

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I have an old pic but it's not white and it's not 100% stock...

p1328812_1.jpg

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
if nobody posts in the next few days, I'll scan and upload a pic I had of my first supra's engine bay. (I'm in calgary right now) 89 turbo with 160k km. The engine bay was mint.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
mostly stock from what you can see.

only mods are apexi intake, 3indp, 3in catback, lower ic hard pipe, 57trim, greddy type s bov. everything else is bone stock.

Attachments

• 89 supra engine.jpg
    89 supra engine.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 128

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yep, that would be the best.

Still running original battery terminals, the only nitpick parts I have is the power steering res. and the oil fill cap.

But definately quite nice...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
how does your radiator work? i've never seen the inlet/outlet side by side like that before.

sous

supra in quebec
Jun 12, 2007
angliers, Quebec, Canada
upgradedsupra;1328789 said:
I am looking for a picture of a white engine bay, preferably stock. All sensors, and stuff still in place, and clean.

I have many asking what the OEM bay looks like (for people that don't know Supras) when I am out to gatherings so I want to have one to compare to mine. If a pic is provided, I would go a bit further as to ask for it in hi res too.

Duane

your is stock duane :icon_bigg

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs

Duane

I've been meaning to ask the same thing but keep forgetting, no one that sees my car has a clue as to the work done ;)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
All sensors, and stuff still in place, and clean.

I think that white bay looks correct. But I also have some side angles, showing the sensors and hook ups of various things. Only thing is the K&N and shield the previous owner put on.

P1010251.JPG

P1010252.JPG

P1010253.JPG

The pics are 4 years old, but I think everything is in order. I have some smaller ones, things like the j-tube and wire looms that are grounds for refrence.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Only nitpick is the O2 sensor wire and the brake master (res. is wrong, and it looks different as well).

Anyone else notice that the connector on the wiring harness to the coilpacks has the same connector as the CPS and it has a provision to clip onto a bracket but there isn't one to clip it to?

I need to get one of those holddowns for where the main engine harness comes down by the EGR...