Ebony: 91 black 1jzgte (proefi friendly)

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Albert;1705028 said:
Buddy that made my brackets made like 200+ brackets. He will have a group sale coming soon. Everyone here in Arizona pretty much just converted to 1ZZ coils and Proefi.

Oh and Dustin, You didnt convert to Proefi, Youre on MapEcu(FTMFW) so with that math, your 2jz is a college dropout, and My 1jz just got his masters....So Suck it!

Only in ARIZONA does 1jz>2jz ROFL

Hey albert i think last time dustin and I came down there is was in this order Tylers 7M, My 7M, Dustings 2JZ, and your 1JZ so untill you make some numbers 7m>all lol

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
SO far you blew up a turbo, and so did Dustin. I broke nothing. 1jz>all and Stevens DSM beat tylers 7m. soo DSM>all

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Funny I remember you blowing up a transmission and that same turbo that you sold to Justin blew up as well...aaaand Tyler beat Stevens time later that night...sometimes I think you have Alzheimers...

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
I remember you having to get a new p trim for it cause your motor shot something threw the exhaust...Any updates yet? When you ordering the springs and retainers

Albert

May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Got all my wiring this weekend. Ordered the rest of my Proefi Sensors, and misc stuff. Gonna be ordering the Springs and retainers hopfully Tuesday. After all that, all Ill have to do is Fuel pumps and lines

Albert

May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Turbo Back pressure. Thats why im doing the 4''. Hardly any back pressure. Tyler ran the back pressure sensor on his 48ecu and found out the 3'' cat back was rescritive at 700rwhp (go figure) so He made a 4'' cat back and its the closest thing to running just downpipe

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Albert;1706033 said:
Turbo Back pressure. Thats why im doing the 4''. Hardly any back pressure. Tyler ran the back pressure sensor on his 48ecu and found out the 3'' cat back was rescritive at 700rwhp (go figure) so He made a 4'' cat back and its the closest thing to running just downpipe

LOL Albert, not many people know who Tyler is :p...

Albert

May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Yeah I know, But ive talked to Andy through the phone, He know who tyler is, mostly directed towards Him

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Albert;1705439 said:
SO far you blew up a turbo, and so did Dustin. I broke nothing. 1jz>all and Stevens DSM beat tylers 7m. soo DSM>all
Wow i cant believe you just said that... I think that is grounds for banning..lol

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
Well Justin until someone decides to run real times like me and Tyler then people can talk. Let alone it's the second fastest on the local supra forum, it's a DSM, and it's FWD
I just ran a mid 11 with the new AWD setup, DSM link will be here Thursday so now I'll be able to launch it out of the hole.

On a side not, cant bag on the turbo you bought from albert till you learn that compressor surge isnt going to eat your thrust washer, it will make the front ring leak. Aswell as you itty bitty 2.5" exhaust scroll that "can't" be the problem with 500+hp......... Man up and buy the shit you need to run that $400 turbonetics hotside that albert gave you and you'll stop blowing your .250" worn thrust washers in weeks

Also I poster here :) 7m>DSM>1jz>b18>all others

Albert

May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
little harsh...... but He did just blow up the turbo again.... You can only lead the horse to water, cant force it to drink...

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
It's not harsh when this is like the 3rd time its blown up im 3 months since you sold it to him. When it ran for Over a year on yours with more boost. And we've all told him multiPle times

With half of the price of the first rebuild you could have gotten the stuff to convert to a 3" DP and use the 3" scroll

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
stevenr816;1706118 said:
Well Justin until someone decides to run real times like me and Tyler then people can talk. Let alone it's the second fastest on the local supra forum, it's a DSM, and it's FWD
I just ran a mid 11 with the new AWD setup, DSM link will be here Thursday so now I'll be able to launch it out of the hole.

On a side not, cant bag on the turbo you bought from albert till you learn that compressor surge isnt going to eat your thrust washer, it will make the front ring leak. Aswell as you itty bitty 2.5" exhaust scroll that "can't" be the problem with 500+hp......... Man up and buy the shit you need to run that $400 turbonetics hotside that albert gave you and you'll stop blowing your .250" worn thrust washers in weeks

Also I poster here :) 7m>DSM>1jz>b18>all others

First off steven i never said your car was slow..i did own and built what many dsm'ers consider to be the holygrail of DSM's The GVR4. Big brakes, full suspention, built motor alog with the same turbo that you are running. altough that turbo has almost 20k miles on it and h has not blown up once. unlike your 20g that has been rebuild 4 or 5 times in the last few mounths.
Second please tell me where i once blamed the turbo for my problems???? I have a issue with my setup and im trying to find it.
Third. I actully measured my exhaust housings with a caliper and my exhaust scrool is actully a few millimeterslarger then albertshousting. Plus alberts housting was a. 68 a/r and the one im now running is a .81. but your right tony and UMS tuning us full ofcrap and i should have taken your advise...man im stupid.
oh and one more thing my motor has 15k at 20psi of boost. last i heard albert was only running 14 and never got more then a few thousand miles on it. So im not sure what your beef is with me but make sure you have your facts straight befor you jump down my throught.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

stevenr816;1706127 said:
It's not harsh when this is like the 3rd time its blown up im 3 months since you sold it to him. When it ran for Over a year on yours with more boost. And we've all told him multiPle times

With half of the price of the first rebuild you could have gotten the stuff to convert to a 3" DP and use the 3" scroll

I do have a 3in dp and scroll. Ask tyler he sold it to me.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

stevenr816;1706127 said:

I do have a 3in dp and scroll. Ask tyler he sold it to me.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
costanzaPopcorn.gif

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Ya Steven we took both of those housing and measured the hole and they are both the same size...all p trim housing are 2.5 because that is what the ptrim itself is. Unless you want to count the .25'' of material that flares out to the vband. either way they both bolt up to a 3'' down pipe and a 3inch exhaust. Like Justin said we are trying to figure out the problem whether is be the stock manifold the adapter or the housing for some unknown reason. It will take time just like it took you to figure out your turbo problem...and yes people can give help and it might be right or it might be wrong but all it comes down to is if the person wants to listen or not. I believe that was the same case you had on your thread on here with MDCmotor trying to give you solution for your turbo problem...

Now enough of this crap lets get back to Alberts build...Little birdie told me springs and retainers were sold today :D