Ebony: 91 black 1jzgte (proefi friendly)

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Arizona is going to have some of the fastest and cleanest mk3's. With a assortment of engines. Along with some of the best driving counry in the world. I had a friend from germany and he said our roads are better then most of the autoban!

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
Sorry albert just said you blew another one not the whole story of you switch it a different housing.
I didn't know you were a DSM guy either, should be implied with your Hookups.

Only reason why mine kept blowing up is every turbo company I called told me it couldn't be the bearing housing. After testing pre/post turbo back pressure, oil pressure, balance, and replacing all the internals everytime. Consulting with Garrett, turbos direct, Joel @ AZ turbo, AGP, Forced Performance, AMS and a couple others. They all said it couldn't be the housing, guess what it was. Doesn't make sense since everything spinner fine, clearances were fine but hey same with alberts 3k rpm cut being the DM SS fuel line something's dont make sense.
Hasnt blown up yet @ 25psi daily. Selling it though :)

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
costanzaPopcorn.gif

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
No. Installing the Cams and Springs with it on the block. Bonna be buying the timing belt shortly. Not sure If I want ADJ pulleys... kinda pointless, but sure will look purty

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Matco has the best tool for doing it on the car. I have used it several times and it works amazing its just like 175 bucks. Part number MST9140B. It really does make the job twice as fast

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Hope it makes it easy like this tool.

I have this same tool but by blue point. I pulled off springs and retainers, lapped the valves, washed the head, installed new valve seals in a day and then shipped it out to a buyer. :)

That tool really earns it's money. I used it on a push rod head from a Chevy, took some creative work, but it worked well. Domestics like the big valve locks which is a million times easier than the tiny Import ones.