• Don't touch it, leave it alone.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
The side and rear skirts are going to be resprayed next week. I'm thinking the lip needs done also.:dunno:

What do you think?

my.php

my.php

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Definitely paint it. From the pic you can hardly tell there's anything there making it look incomplete. Even if you just had the lip I'd have it painted. It's still part of the body. To me it's the same thing as your fender or bumper being a different color.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Paint it as it looks "off" against the rest of the painted body parts.
An unpainted lip is like an unshaven beav.... people put up with it but they prefer it done. Unless the car is black....but that still doesnt apply to the beav.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
mkIIIman089 said:
Looks to me like the whole car could use a new coat of paint, lots of bits that don't seem to match.

I pretty much agree with that.
Unless the paint is in perfect condition with absolutely zero fading over time, you should spray at least some of the body panels to blend. Otherwise there will be a noticeable difference from the skirts to the body. Its one of those things you will wish you did after the fact.

jonny87turbo

Dec 9, 2006
ohio
Does the lip have any nicks or scrapes? Because if it painted it might show up the nicks and scrapes on the lip. In my opinon i wouldnt paint it.

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
not sure what it is with some of you guys and unpainted body part add on's :dunno:

IF it was carbon fiber I could see why you would want to leave it, because it looks cool.

In my opinion unpainted body part add on's are ghetto and ricerish.

So yeah paint it :)