Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
p830166_1.jpg

p830166_2.jpg

p830166_3.jpg

p830166_4.jpg

"Yes". Sorta.

2nd picture was with the top up, door closed.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
The movie Tommy Boy comes too mind. "Fat guy in a little coat"?

EDIT: Congrats on adding 3 seconds to that Miata's quarter mile. ;)

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
Yeah for real. Although they are heavy a mkiii is naturally heavy so why not have some comfy seats? haha it looks weird in a miata and probably makes u sit higher

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
As if anyone taller than 6 feet could keep their forehead under the roofline before... They'll need goggles to drive now. But at least they'll have power lumbar and bolsters.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized they used the passenger seat Lol.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I only use it now to drive to/from home/school which is a 3 hour drive. I used to use that pillow because its not being gay that kills your ass, its driving a Miata!

Seriously though, its heavier but not by much. Its more awkward because of the size if anything. I do sit higher too; so I have a lifted (in the front) Miata and a seat booster! I'm like a regular redneck jackass now!

BTW I'm 6' even and only now does my hair scrape the top, and thats because I need to cut it.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Hmmm I'm 6'1" and a miata is unbearable.... I have to drive all kinds of cars where I work and a Miata ranks in my top 10 list of cars that literaly hurt to drive...worst was a lotus elise.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I dont care what comments people have for me. I get 35 mpg, so I actually get assraped much less than everyone else. Also dont have to worry about it being stolen because nobody wants it

Not to mention the only people that own them are older people, so its less likely to be beaten on and thus will last longer.

Also, I'll never own a wrong wheel drive car. If it wasnt RWD I wouldnt own it

Besides, if all goes well, I'll be dropping in a 1G-GTE/W58 one day!

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I know, I'm just throwing that out there. I get gay comments all the time; half the time I'm the one that starts them. It comes with owning the car.

Community is awesome though...a while ago I met a dude in my region (who has 7 Miatas including his g/f's, one of those donated my engine) who started a local forum..I hadnt known him a week and I go over to his house and do my timing belt. We're all cool like that