Depressed Old MotorHead

r45marsh

Old MotorHead
Sep 22, 2007
Huntsville,Alabama
Been a member for a few years and hardly post anything. I've got a jinxed '87T with a very trashed engine, and the paint has gone to H***, Already spendt over $6K on rebuilds, upgrades,... and then lost the engine. Getting to old to have to work on my GoFast. I'm 63 Today, and a complete motorhead. Love my supra, but have not been able to keep it on the road much. Was a junker when I bought it and just saw the light at the end of the tunnel, when I realized I was in for another trainwreck. Lost the oil pump, oil pressure and probably most of the bearings. Motor is froze. Most depressing, but I trudge on. Looking for my next 'new' MKIII. Turbo a must, 5 speed is best, Targa - Heaven, Good paint only to dream about. And actually running hot and straight.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Northern Alabama has some good people in it. Also send a message to TooStand in Kentucky. He has a large amount of these cars for parting out. You just might catch him with one he hasn't started on that is in good shape. He dragged my car probably right passed your house to get it to me. He and I are older guys as well. Tell him I sent you.

Welcome to the boards

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
jugodegolf;1049607 said:
It's probably not that bad.

Welcome, why not drop a 1jz or 2jz in there and call it a day.

Because 1JZ/2JZ motors never crank walk or lose oil pumps.......

But they are far more advanced and worth every penny. :)