Dear IJ...

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
I love spiders.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Jess21.jpg

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
89nasupra;1584000 said:
I have a Rose Hair Turantula that when I let her out she will go to thr top of my head and stay there till I take her off. been having her for about 7 years now.
89nasupra;1584004 said:
I love spiders.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Jess21.jpg

DreamerTheresa;1584003 said:
.................WTF is wrong with you???

Yes, WTF is wrong with you?

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
When tony blair stepped down and gordon brown just 'assumed' leadership of the party and therefore, the position of prime minister, everyone moaned about it only to realise there's nothing we could do until the general election....where we voted his one eyed ass out of number 10.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Size #9 steel cap workboot the natural enemy of the Spider ;)

As for the Govt crap it's happened many times here in the past it's just that it's a woman this time, I would have had real trouble voting for either Male candidate this time as BOTH are 100% tools just in a different manner.....

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
When the spider grabs the boot from you and hits you with it, you have problems coming.

That wolf spider dropping on someone from the cieling made me shutter... that's nasty. If it happened to me I'd go into a rage and not stop until the spider was a nasty disgusting mess of guts splattered on something. Anything.

Spiders are nasty, I squish them. But mutant spiders that wiegh pounds... GAHHHH KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
LilMissMkIII;1583946 said:
Prime Minister challenged the loyalty of the Deputy Prim Minister. Factional leaders told her to challenge for leadership.

Challenge announced at 10pm last night.

9am this morning, our Prime Minister stood down.

We now have a female Prime Minister who wasn't elected by the people.

Call me a complete pig but that's the scariest bit. A woman whose walked in and taken over. Eeep.