Dear IJ...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I really dig you.

However, I am really uncertain of this whole.... Australia .... idea....

Because you people have shit like this:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And because your silly country doesn't allow me to have guns, I cannot shoot the effing thing.

...I'll be in the corner crying.

:: twitch ::

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I lived in florida for a summer years ago and we had Wolf spiders and I swear it did the same exact thing! I had never seen a spider jump down off the ceiling at someone like that, freaked me out. Those spiders were aggressive and would come at you all the time.

Now in Az I got scorpions that do the same thing, insects should be afraid of a human and it's creepy when they go on the attack.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
i had a wolf spider on my head once...he was just being comfy...really big fucker though.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

LilMissMkIII;1583940 said:
Spiders are the least of our worries at the moment.

Did you guys hear what happened to our govt overnight?

(post spam) what happen???? did you guys go off the deepend and get enslaved?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Prime Minister challenged the loyalty of the Deputy Prim Minister. Factional leaders told her to challenge for leadership.

Challenge announced at 10pm last night.

9am this morning, our Prime Minister stood down.

We now have a female Prime Minister who wasn't elected by the people.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
um, thats really scary.....you gotta get outta there! O_O but there's not many places you can run to anymore...every country is starting to degrade into totalitarianism

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LilMissMkIII;1583946 said:
Prime Minister challenged the loyalty of the Deputy Prim Minister. Factional leaders told her to challenge for leadership.

What the fuck? Dictatorship much?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
But don't you know, this stuff can't happen. Whenever any of us imply that our leaders are overstepping their bounds, we're called lunatics, nutcases, racists, morons and idiots....

Reap the whirlwind folks.

This isn't anything. It's all going to get a lot worse. A number of you motherfuckers asked for this - now you're going to get what you asked for.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Supracentral;1583983 said:
But don't you know, this stuff can't happen. Whenever any of us imply that our leaders are overstepping their bounds, we're called lunatics, nutcases, racists, morons and idiots....

Reap the whirlwind folks.

This isn't anything. It's all going to get a lot worse. A number of you motherfuckers asked for this - now you're going to get what you asked for.

a new pony?!?!?!?

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
LilMissMkIII;1583946 said:

That just sounds funny, challenging people lol. Better get your brooms ready and call shenanigans!