Dear IJ...

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
You're Welcome... The thought of spiders that huge is the reason why I <3 my AK47.... When you absolutely need it dead..
p1591453_1.jpg

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Lets see.... exactly WHY they call Australia the land of "DO NOT TOUCH THE WILDLIFE"....

1: Box Jellyfish - Cardio-Respiratory functions may stop in just 3 minutes. Neato.
2: Irukandji (another jellyfish) - only a centimeter in length, can barely be seen by the naked eye, makes a Portuguese Man-O-War look like a dinghy boat.
3: Funnel Web, Black Tail, White Tail spiders - Just run the other way. Black Widow? Yeah, I fucked her.
4: Taipan - The Most Venomous Snake On Earth. One venom injection = 100 men are DEAD.
5: Brown and Tiger snakes - Here's an interesting factoid... "Of the 10 most dangerous snakes in the world, 8 are Australian." Yummy. Here's two of 'em.
6: Stone Fish, Blue Ringed Octopus, Barrier Reef Coneshell, Scorpionfish, largest population of sharks in the world including Great Whites, Salt Water Crocs, Sting Rays - Just STAY OUT OF THE %^&* WATER!!!!!!!!
7: Jack Jumper Bull Ant - makes fire ants look like a welcome addition to any picnic. Most aggressive species of ant on the planet.
8: Dingos - not very well liked descendents of dogs. Like to steal babies.
9: Tasmanian Devil - Its GREETING of its littermates is practically Klingonese for "What the F&*^ DO YOU WANT?!?!?!"

If I go visit IJ in the near future, I'll need to check on import laws concerning PLATE ARMOR. Until then, I'll happily play with my Bearded Dragon. All he does is eat me out of house-and-home and nuzzle up to my neck when he wants to doze on my shoulder.