Cool/Rare parts thread?

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
Auto Refine Co. STB, more rare than the ARC titanium I'd say, although I've had a few.

Those louvers are only rare in the US, you can buy them all day on yahoo Japan.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
CajunKenny;1607543 said:
Now....Rob is NOT going to sell these with the car. They are being sold to CajunKenny! ;)

That can be arranged if time comes ;)

I almost for about these. Not Rare in there form, but rare since they are the first set (prototype / sample) made for SS in 2005. And NO, Im not going to tell you how I " stumbled upon them ".

p1607557_1.jpg

A pic of one of the tags on the pipes

p1607557_2.jpg

I also have a set of the correct color European folding mirrors for my 89 sup coming. There still making there way across the pond.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Yes they are. The guy that found mine, found them laying in another supra owners yard and asked if he could buy them for me! He remembered my wtb add form last year!

Last edited:

colin39

May 12, 2010
SUNNY CANVEY ESSEX
ive seen some awsome body kits in this thread, and want the smoked blinker covers i keep seeing i think they would look cool on my car. any ideas where i might find some?

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
OK - Rare MA70 Part Here!!!!
It's a air dam for the air intake. It shrouds heat from the engine bay and pulls air from the snorkel hole from the stock cold air intake but is designed to be used with the Apexi or Blitz. I did some test fitment and it all lines up perfectly.

Never seen another one. Sourced this part from RacerXJ220 last year. It was made in Japan back in the day by a small company called St. Mays. It's a part made specifically for the MA70 / JZA70 chassis. From what I could find from researching, this was a small out-source company that Do Luck also used to make Toyota and Nissan parts from back in the day.

And the best part, it's RED. How Convenient!

#1..jpg#3..jpg#2..jpg