completion

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Very nice Doc. What kind of brake master is that? Did you have to go with a larger one? Or just for better stopping power?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
Supraboostin said:
real nice,i can see you a fan of AN fittings

yups, they make it much easier to disassemble and they don't leak!

AJ'S 88NA said:
Very nice Doc. What kind of brake master is that? Did you have to go with a larger one? Or just for better stopping power?

a larger one. ;)

more volume to drive my BBKs....

thanks guys!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Hot hot Hot.... I for once am in love with Braided lines.... (always looked gay to me until your engine bay...) pure hotness :love:

51Cards said:
Very nice sir. Good to see it out on the streets :)

I dunno about this using a JZA interior on a car slagging the JZ ;) j/k

Actually the Turbo-A Supra (7M, 267HP) was the first of the Recaro Interior not the JZ ;).

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
vas85 said:
Hot hot Hot.... I for once am in love with Braided lines.... (always looked gay to me until your engine bay...) pure hotness :love:

thanks!

vas85 said:
Actually the Turbo-A Supra (7M, 267HP) was the first of the Recaro Interior not the JZ ;).

nope, the turbo A had a grey leather interior....JZA70 twin turbo R was the only A70 w/the recaro interior.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
drjonez said:
thanks!

nope, the turbo A had a grey leather interior....JZA70 twin turbo R was the only A70 w/the recaro interior.

Then a Turbo-A I was going to buy with the Recario Interior was a fake? :icon_surp

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
When you install the carpet, does the floor have reinforcement where the drivers feet would be? If so, isn't that now on the passenger side? Where would one look to find a complete Recaro interior.

EDIT: Also, do the drivers and passenger seats have the same adjust ability therefore making them interchangeable?

I originally wanted to have leather but I think your car just changed my mind.