completion

j3pz

still learning
Jaguar_5 said:
Wow, beautiful!!

You're making me want to keep my pre-87 bumper :)
you mean pre 89 bumper... and ive been inspired to keep mine. my vision of my exterior is nearly identical to yours: cf lip, whale tale, euro corners, 5 spoke rims... only mine will be white without the duct. thank you for posting pictures

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Holy shit :love:

that looks great!!! Just one question...how did you mount your gauges in the center console? I wanted to do something similar but do not really know where to start.... Thanks

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
black87turbo said:
...Just one question...how did you mount your gauges in the center console? I wanted to do something similar but do not really know where to start.... Thanks

relieved the dash mounts for the ashtray

cut a piece of plastic the size of the hole, cut holes for gauges

relieved console piece for gauges

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:love: :drool: .....that's all I've got to say about that.

I'm ignoring the "1j this" sticker that some fool put on your car while you weren't looking...lol

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
WOW! I know you have heard this a lot already but your did a great job on that car all around.I put a zenki front bumper on my car and I love it mine looks diffent because cut out the grill and dremield the extra plastic smoth and took my fogs out and soon I will be re doing the bumper again by shaving the licens plate indent.I love how you put the air duct on that bumper I have never seen anyone do that befor must say it's not realy my style but it looks great.how hard was it to find tho's blinkers?I'm on a misson to find that lip and blinkers tho.well the car came out good I hope your having fun with it.peace

p.s. sorry i suck at spelling