Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
SacoMan said:
Im still waiting for the details to pay and receive them

Hi SacoMan,

Wolfie308 said:

Price is £25/pair inc my PayPal costs,and post outside U.K inc Europe, States, Canada, Oz etc.

Payment can be sent to..... richardmarsden@freeuk.com

Orders will be dealt with strictly in on order of payment received.

So send payment of £25 to his paypal account and message with your address, if you want a lot more that one set mail Wolfie308 for price.

cheers.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Paypal sent for mine yesterday, and I nubbed it and sent it in Euro's instead of Pounds I think. Richard was nice enough to send me an email right away and sent me the euro payment back and I resent him a payment for Pounds.
Very nice guy, very prompt, I'm eager to see the markers when they come!

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
kylefoto said:
Paypal sent for mine yesterday, and I nubbed it and sent it in Euro's instead of Pounds I think. Richard was nice enough to send me an email right away and sent me the euro payment back and I resent him a payment for Pounds.
Very nice guy, very prompt, I'm eager to see the markers when they come!

Cheers for that Kyle,

Just to let you all know, if you've sent money then your lenses have been posted today. Remember it's Easter weekend, so I guess they'll take a few days extra.

Stock still available, so if you want to order, I can get them off to you on Tuesday.

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
Received over the weekend many thanks, I'll be getting them in the post today.

Things are a bit chaotic at the mo as I'm changing P.C and having problems with certain mail accounts, so apologies if it takes an extra day or two for me to reply - normal service should resume shortly.

Just again to clarify it's just the lenses I'm supplying, suggested fitting guide has been posted earlier in the thread by a couple of U.K guys who've both done the job

Kwan

Jan 4, 2007
South Australia
Thanks, I understand it's just the lense and that i have to glue them onto the old frames. Still you've done a great job, they look excellent!

wolfie308 said:
Received over the weekend many thanks, I'll be getting them in the post today.

Things are a bit chaotic at the mo as I'm changing P.C and having problems with certain mail accounts, so apologies if it takes an extra day or two for me to reply - normal service should resume shortly.

Just again to clarify it's just the lenses I'm supplying, suggested fitting guide has been posted earlier in the thread by a couple of U.K guys who've both done the job

Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
Hi,
something I just found out (when doing another set of repeaters), there are two different types, most are the same as pre facelift but the late model soops (92's) have an extra bit inside the unit, it's some sort of reflector.
This would not apply to the dremel users but if you use my suggested removal technique it will cause you problems.

To check if they have the extra bit just look inside from the back and you should be able to see the extra piece.
To get around this you can just cut around the edges, so as with the first cut as close the end as possible (3mm) do that all the way around the repeater and avoid damage to the extra bit.

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
born2drv said:
So where's my free set for getting the fancy tail lights? :)

A price in USD$ including shipping would be a good idea. If you have 10+ people interested I don't mind being your "US distributor" and ship everything out to each person individually to save everyone on costs, I remember when I bought my tail lights from you it cost like $80 just in shipping.

Hiya born2drv,

Trying to keep things simple(for me).....some folks want to pay in £'s some in $AUD, Euro's or $US, so it's £25 worldwide, delivered.

Not sure it would save much in shipping....one pair cost £1.60 to send to Seattle by regular air mail, but 10 pairs with insurance/signed delivery would probably cost £10+. If you add the cost of an envelope plus internal post to customer, I'm not sure there's much saving to be made. PayPal costs me just over 4% of the payment whether its one pair or ten pairs.

Anyhow, they're available now and I currently have 10 pairs ready.

And since your the owner of the only pair of my exclusive rear conversions in the U.S, I'm going to send you a pair of the sides FOC. Just a thought.....I guess you must already have the clear front indicator/sidelight?

If not, you'd probably like to get rid of that last amber bit too ? :naughty:

Medallion Man

Moneypit
Jul 6, 2006
Devon - UK
Kwan said:
I recieved mine today, does anyone know what sort of glue i should be using? just a normal heavy bonding glue for plastics?

Yeah, that sounds about right....

make sure the surface of the lens has a nice curve to match the back, I used a file to remove any small lumps, this will also help with the adhesive.

I also found that sealing it after wards with silicone helps to keep it water tight.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
clear%20side%20markers%201.jpg

clear%20side%20markers%202.jpg

I installed them backwards. D'oh. Haha, still look good though. I painted the plastic base black because grey looked blah. I used clear silicone to mount them. Hopefully I don't lose it on the road somewhere.

Edit: my car NEEDS a wash.