Carbon Fiber / Fiberglass items what would you make?

JtWo

Sniper
Apr 10, 2005
Bay Area
make a plate to replace the vents on the passenger side on the dash with gauge pods facing the driver.

Carbon Fiber Arm Rests since 3/4ths of the mk3's I find have torn up arm rests.

Create a fiber glass, plastic, or cf if youre baller, plate to turn the coin holder in the console into a cup holder.

I second the idea of the cf column covers.

i still want a carbon fiber toilet seat, i shoulda ordered one when i had the chance -_-

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Jut throwing out ideas now. Then take the top five most popular ones and have them polled so you can develop which one will seel best and make you the most $$$

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Mine is the only set I've ever seen...

p1140373_1.jpg

NJBoostin

Dec 29, 2007
New Jersey
Fiberglass flush molding would be amazing ! i would want a set of them, i also loved the look of mk3's with a molded no molding look like that black one posted here before sooo clean

Sinister Supra

Apr 14, 2008
NJ
A complete Carbon Fiber dash board. No I am not joking. Yes I am aware of the cost.[/QUOTE]

I would be so down for it if i could afford it.

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
I like those CF "B" pillar moldings behind the windows. I have a new unistalled stock set, but the CF ones look better. Plus they are small, so shouldn't be too hard to mold up and produce.

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
If you refered to that thread, I'm telling u that the company is making carbon fiber products for the mk3 supra, 2 different style CF hood, CF headlight covers, duraflex fenders.

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
Also a CF rear hatch. Everything is due to be available in mid NOVEMBER, I personally volunteer my parts for those molds. Extremedimensions.com, the thread he was doing was to get more parts made, I'm really interested in that side piece near the window, I believe its called door sails or louves

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
What about my old CF thread? lmao. shut down? NEVA!!!

If I may add. The door B-Pillar louvers in CF look great, but unless the whole trim around the door windows was made to match, i honestly wouldn't be interested. Oh and just to let some know. I am slowly working on a 3ds graphics model of a very accurate MK3. I think this will help in deciding what the car will look like with some of these mods in CF, before they are even made. I gurantee no time of completion on the model as it's strictly side work. However once done, I can change and add textures of CF to pretty much anything. :) so wish me luck. I may actually cheat first and see if there is one I can jsut buy, but if i don't then modeling one is good for my portfolio I guess. :)

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
So for sure
#1 CF "B" piller vent, complete pice with 10mm studs molded in.
#2 CF Molding, complete flush or thicker then car body, diesgned for the 3 pice tail light with center section.

#3 CF most popular votes here for 3rd place but a front lip in CF is dumb one any slight bump from anything and its shattered. A complete dash would cost over 5000 so that would be a waste because no one here will fork that money out and if the supra was in an accident and someones face got barried in shattered CF or fiberglass dash be prepaired to have the crap sued out of you!

LOL notice how there is no more WINK rear view mirrors they used to be popuar late 80s early 90s some one was in an accident and one of the mirrors poped out and shot into someones face and that was the end of wink mirror.

fattone's mkIII

Sep 19, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I have a front lip that is in "ok" condition. No cracks or chips but it is wavy. I dont 'need' a front lip, but if I were to take mine off for you to make a mold, what are we talking price wise for CF or fiberglass? If the price isnt outrageous I will be a 3rd order. I do like the idea someone put out there about making the lip custom not just plain stock style.
JMDigital;1139200 said:
OK OK.. I see the problem. Too many things wanted. Also I REALLY was pointing towards the Fiberglass stuff. CF is $$$$$$$ and from what I hear hard to get. So lets stop talking about CF dash and CF doors... Etc. I did find out that for example to do the stock lip he would only need 5 orders to do it. That sounds good. He does want a good lip and a good bumper to make the mold, The bumper I have, The lip I do not.

ok so everyone wants different things, so If you HAD to choose would a lip be a good place to start? Here is the deal. You would HAVE to choose just 1 thing. I don’t have the cash to have 400 parts made for the supra. However I need a front lip, my fathers supra needs one. so there is 2 of the 5 already. If I could get my hands on a good one I would get him started. Anyone live in the Tampa area with a lip that’s not in 5 pieces?