CajunKenny's Build Thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Here's a pic of my 'Junk in da trunk'! :)

p1299812_1.jpg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Matt: Yep, it's a 10. It's a JL to match the amp. The kid I bought the car from put that blue neon on all sides of the car and one right behind the amp. I'm not really into that whole thing; but, when they're on, the blue light comes from the heat sinks on the amp and looks pretty cool. I'll have to post a night pic with all the 'Ricer-Lights' on! :)

Your setup is sweet! And just in time for Centralia! ;)

Duane: Thanks! And speaking of Centralia...how's it looking for you driving your car?

Venomstreetmach

Jun 15, 2008
Texas
Pretty Nice ride !
Mine is a 91 with a bunch of goodies grey interior Tems and targa top.
new paintjob !
Wanted to say Nice work on your rides !

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Very nice work, Iv wanted to do something very similar for a long time but I hate to give up the option to drop the rear seats. (For golf clubs mostly):D

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I hear ya. I can honestly say that I don't miss the trunk space. Ha, I actually don't even miss my back seat accessibility because of the harness bar. I figure I'm in the driver's seat and that's all that matters! :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
CajunKenny;1300126 said:
I hear ya. I can honestly say that I don't miss the trunk space. Ha, I actually don't even miss my back seat accessibility because of the harness bar. I figure I'm in the driver's seat and that's all that matters! :)

Exactly my thoughts! Well, I have some trunk space but no rear seats for years. My car isn't a taxi. :D

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Maft Pro installed and running in AFC mode. I'm going to turn the boost down a bit and try to get some tuning time in. I just need a co-pilot! ;)

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
That's what I'm talking about!

There's only one guy in my area reasonably acquainted with the maft pro. He hasn't run it in AFC mode though. I know that the basics are probably the same so maybe he can do me some good.

Ha ha...got my maft in; but, still haven't put my stock lip on!!! :biglaugh:

Last edited: