CajunKenny's Build Thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks! Yeah, I like it. No, I love it! :)

Yep. I fear that a rod knock is next. That usually follows a BHG. Got my fingers crossed though...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
p1283532_1.jpg

p1283532_2.jpg

p1283532_3.jpg

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Hey Kenny, your car looks great. Nice work! You might want to check out the clear bubble front marker light lenses that Wolfie makes, they look really good with the clear front corners.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Ok. My latest "Supra" event was that my timing belt decided to jump some teeth. It jumped one tooth on the exhaust side and four teeth on the intake side. :aigo:

I got it all re-aligned then noticed a small tear in the center of my timing belt. I'll be replacing that soon!

Anyway here's a pic of my tooth jumping event.

p1291990_1.jpg

Last edited:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Hey Kenny do you want a new t belt I have a few extras? Also do you want my stock lip it is in decent shap I would say a 8 out of 10. I just finished up putting on a Bomex 3 hole. If so LMK just pay the shipping I dont really want/need it hanging around.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Wut up Matt! I have a new belt on the bench already; but, thanks!

As far as the lip, I have a couple of the stock ones, I just haven't put one on yet because I figured I'd wait until I got the one I wanted.

So how do you like your new lip? I SOOOOO want to get one. Did you get yours thru the group buy?

Let me know when you get a pic posted somewhere so I can check it out.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
This is just a thought; but, you might want to be careful not to stiffin it up too much. You'll want some flex to reduce the chance of breaking.

Is it red already?