bumpers side skirts etc

boosthard

booster
May 19, 2007
las vegas nevada
hello i was in an accident and i want to put an aftermarket front bumper on, what do u guys suggest looks the best,it would really help. and do u know of any body kit packages u can buy? i really like the shine auto side skirts and bumper add ons . any suggestions would be great thank you.

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
in my opinion i don't really like the looks of body kits on the supra except the bomex add on kit. comes with sideskirts rear add ons and a front lip. although you would have to get a new front bumper cover. also in my opinion the 89+ looks alot better.

SRZMK3

Supraflymk3;1535591 said:
in my opinion i don't really like the looks of body kits on the supra except the bomex add on kit. comes with sideskirts rear add ons and a front lip. although you would have to get a new front bumper cover. also in my opinion the 89+ looks alot better.

+1 an 89+bumper with the bomex add on kit all around would be the ideal bodykit. i forget the website that shows them all... but the bomex add on kit is the best thing to put on the car.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
gracers are definitely nice, however everyone has one..

I say go stock 89 style, with a shine front IC guide, and bomex rear/sides (even though everyone has those too; including myself)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The shine spec-g front bumper is nice as well. This picture was taken just after the bumper was painted, and it wasn't completely secured. As you can see, the fog light holes don't fit the stock fog location perfectly. They can be seen where they are though. Also, I had to have cracks repaired before the paint. It is not very forgiving if you introduce them to curbs or other uneven ground. I'd suggest installing, and getting to know it before painting. This bumper is also pretty popular with the Turbo-A Duct added to it.

p1536271_1.jpg

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Find yourself a Maxx Evo front bumper+bomex sides+Abflug rear add-ons+ Shineauto Varis rear diffuser+ Bomex Whale Tail and you're golden.