BorHor's RHD 2JZ MK3 Build Thread.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Finally it is running well with no leaks currently. Going to get the car dyno tuned this thursday so can't wait till it is done. Going to spend some time today to start trimming the rear fenders to make a bit more clearance for the tires.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
p1674389_1.jpg

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Did you put the HKS Ti back on? If not,you should ! And take some pictures...and a nice video too.
I just got my HKS Ti today...xaxa.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
SupraClaou;1675858 said:
Did you put the HKS Ti back on? If not,you should ! And take some pictures...and a nice video too.
I just got my HKS Ti today...xaxa.
Nope have not put it on yet.
IBoughtASupra;1675887 said:
Nice JDM mirrors, do yours work? Plan on adding a stock wing anytime soon?
It is a JDM car so the mirrors do work. Stock wing? YUCK!

Last edited:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Went to the dyno the other day. We were having problems with the wastegate so we gave up for the day. Another dyno later. I believe we are now going to down size the turbo to a t67bb as well. But we will see. About to head out to a car show though so expect to see more pictures tomorrow of this sick ride.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Here is a pic i found from the show yesterday. I am about to go through some of my pics so I will post them later. If I find any other decent pics from the show I will post them.

1193872986_7ZxN8-XL.jpg

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
BorHor;1677428 said:
All I have to say is do you have enough money? lol

Its funny you should ask cause I actually put in an offer the other day to nick stanawskis supra. I dont know if its even still available because I barely even go on that other forum but I have yet to hear from him lets put it that way. Lets just say the offer was very close to his asking price.

So unless you plan on selling yours anywhere near his which Id be hardpressed to think you would because his car is truly one of a kind and insanely clean! I think id have enough for yours. It all depends on exactly what is done and the cleanliness and reliability of your car. I have found some really clean and reliable ones so far and if they are still available by the time I can fly out there I will be picking one of them up however, I dont mind more competition lol.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

so please if your seriously interested in selling shoot me a pm and we can go from there bud!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'll find out tomorrow if the owner will want to part with it but I can can tell you the price will be around the price range of Nick's car.