bodyshop fail

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-...op-experience-details-inside-350z-ruined.html

well i was browsing through some locally forums and i thought this was kind of a heads up for people getting body work in CALI!:aigo:

WOW:nono:

p1148036_1.jpg

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
haha that sucks. I have seen this a bunch of times. Example.. when my friend got his car painted he specifically said to not to install the parts. But in the end.. wood screws through all the rare body parts >.<. Hope this does not happen to me when I get my stuff done.

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
i could do better blindfolded.. how the fuck was that something done at a palce of business.. that looks like some real backyard shit.. not even in a "3rd world" country like jamaica u wil ever find work that shitty.. this made me a lil upset and just encourage DIY a little more

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on guys, give me a break!!!!! I was only making $7.50 an hour.............:3d_frown:

It was my first 350z I'd ever worked on too, and you could barely even see the piece of wood, but I guess I should have trimmed it a little more. If it helps your feelings any, he fired me when this snotty nosed kid kept bad mouthing my work. Now my baby needs a new pair of shoes and I'm out of a job. If you want though, you can send me some monies to supraheroesbabiesfund@charter.net