Big Dawgs, Can we get an update? (Ron, Duane, Kwnate etc) to name a few

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
Especially the NW guys, Ron, Duane, Kwnate. It looks like the summer will go by and we will not see new numbers :icon_conf which means another long boring winter waiting. I follow you guys' built threads, but it's been a while since an update.

Kwnate, is you car running strong still?
Ron any videos yet?
Duane, I know you were doing a full body work, but we are anxious to see what this new clutch can do! (beat kwnate?):evil2:

You guys are "leaders/innovators" in the community, so it's your duty to keep us up to date :icon_bigg

If I missed any update threads, I apologize ;-)

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Big Dawgs?

Let them be. Most are working on something or perhaps real life has crept up. They will post new information if they have something to post. Otherwise, let the be ;)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Two things.

It's summer, so everyone with a working car is out enjoying the view at the local beach / strip / coffee shop, instead of posting here.

Furthermore, Vegas is coming up, and the agreement you have to sign when you become a big dawg says you have to be a secretive bastard when it comes to updates you'd rather unveil at the biggest show of them all. ;)

PS: Unlike virginity, patience is a virtue.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I am hoping some of those guys are going to "Pre-show" at PacNW. I know Duane is focused on Vegas, but hopefully some numbers will leak out after that event.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
turbogate;1086394 said:
Especially the NW guys, Ron, Duane, Kwnate. It looks like the summer will go by and we will not see new numbers :icon_conf which means another long boring winter waiting. I follow you guys' built threads, but it's been a while since an update.

Kwnate, is you car running strong still?
Ron any videos yet?
Duane, I know you were doing a full body work, but we are anxious to see what this new clutch can do! (beat kwnate?):evil2:

You guys are "leaders/innovators" in the community, so it's your duty to keep us up to date :icon_bigg

If I missed any update threads, I apologize ;-)

I think you had better buy yourself a ticket to vegas!!!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x;1086666 said:
I think you had better buy yourself a ticket to vegas!!!!!

Like Jason said.. Get to Vegas!

I've added a few things in the past while so back to the dyno for tuning and hope to hit the track again in the next week or 2! So much to do in so little time. I also have other parts that have not yet arrived and I'm not sure if they will in time for Vegas. This meet is going to be awesome!

That's an update for ya :icon_razz

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
turbogate;1086394 said:
Ron any videos yet?

Its a bummer that no one got a good video of Ron leaving the Centrallia meet. Ron made a more spectacular exit than anyone could make during an entrance :)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Justin;1086826 said:
Its a bummer that no one got a good video of Ron leaving the Centrallia meet. Ron made a more spectacular exit than anyone could make during an entrance :)

Where was I? Probably dicking around eating donuts or something.

To the guy who started this thread, your asking a public question to the 3 most secretive bastards on the west side of the continent. Norad leeks more info than their garages do so if you want to have any hope of getting in on whats going on in the circle get a ticket to vegas. For all we know they could have figured out how to run their cars on crystal meth. Nate converted an n/a beater car into a 1j powerhouse and sold it with only a handful of people knowing before any hint was ever posted.

In conclusion im pissed I cant make it to vegas due to school, shit i might not even be able to drag my ass out to PacNW Nationals this year.

~Luis

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, never fear! I'll have my car done soon... I know you all are DYING to see the finished product, but dont worry... :D:D:D Im kidding, Im not a big dawg...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
upgradedsupra;1086802 said:
Like Jason said.. Get to Vegas!

I've added a few things in the past while so back to the dyno for tuning and hope to hit the track again in the next week or 2! So much to do in so little time. I also have other parts that have not yet arrived and I'm not sure if they will in time for Vegas. This meet is going to be awesome!

That's an update for ya :icon_razz

Please tell me that there is a bottle on that beast. I want to see a 1kwhp MKIII built before slow66 gets his done.

2jzmk3

foreverpsycotic;1087041 said:
Please tell me that there is a bottle on that beast. I want to see a 1kwhp MKIII built before slow66 gets his done.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

i made 1037 on boost last month.

vijay.."big daddy, just made 1305whp.

welcome to 3 weeks ago.....

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
theWeezL;1087062 said:
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that he meant 7M mk3 :naughty:

Indeed.
2jzmkIII, was that on boost alone? I know that you have a monster turbo on that bitch, just don't know the size.