best thing youve overheard about your supra

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
im always hearing people talking bout my car. today as i was leaving a store i heard this kid ask his mom "mommy what kind of car is that" she responded "thats a race car". post anything that youve heard

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I was in the local kwik e mart and overheard two kids talking about my car. One was wondering if I was ever going to get it finished. The other was commenting on my tire size and how much HP I was running. They are from a group that live down the road and drive older 4 Runners

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I get the celica thing a lot from not so much car guys. Other than that the turbo bs, Like wanna race (me) no (them) why you have a turbo (me(57trim whoppy do) ) so......

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
ive got nice 240 does it have a sr20 wanna race. then i told them its a supra they changed their mind the were like oh thats to fast. then they wanted to look at it cause they never seen one before
i drive down the road i watch people turn their head and break their necks trying to stare

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
The only thing I ever had to do was explain "no, not the one from the fast and the furious. its an 85." Then they never seemed to care anymore. haha Sadly I no longer have that problem as the car is gone. She'll be replaced soon though hopefully.

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
lol yea after i tell people i have a supra its usually followed with no not the one your thinking about

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Was at Cruising the Coast. A boy asked his dad what kind of car is that? His dad said that it was a Toyota Supra, a Corvette Killer. I had never heard that before.
p1606333_1.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Last week my friend rolled up with his co-worker to pick up an NA 3rd brake light since he put a whale tail on and I told him he'd get pulled over without a 3rd light..

so anyway, my friend's car is not the best interior/exterior-wise, defintely a work in progress, primered front, pre-89, mismatched trim, gutted interior, but it has almost the same performance mods as mine so it's defintely fast...

the dude gets out, I open up the garage to get the light and his eyes open up like he saw a vagina for the first time, "WOW! THIS ONE is bad ass..! Not like yours [talking to my friend].."

it was funny..:D

iMike_G.

Drop Top! FTW
Nov 16, 2008
Tracy, California, United States
RazoE;1606359 said:
Last week my friend rolled up with his co-worker to pick up an NA 3rd brake light since he put a whale tail on and I told him he'd get pulled over without a 3rd light..

so anyway, my friend's car is not the best interior/exterior-wise, defintely a work in progress, primered front, pre-89, mismatched trim, gutted interior, but it has almost the same performance mods as mine so it's defintely fast...

the dude gets out, I open up the garage to get the light and his eyes open up like he saw a vagina for the first time, "WOW! THIS ONE is bad ass..! Not like yours [talking to my friend].."
it was funny..:D

lol thats hella funny. sense i dont have a supra. i guess the best thing i heard is how do you fit in that car.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
jackmk2mk3;1606263 said:
The only thing I ever had to do was explain "no, not the one from the fast and the furious. its an 85." Then they never seemed to care anymore. haha Sadly I no longer have that problem as the car is gone. She'll be replaced soon though hopefully.

When i had my 88 i got asked all the F & F questions too. It all happened in a McD's drive threw and when all my answer were "no" he was quick to give the food and told me i should get one from the F & F it would be cooler. lol

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Parked behind a shiny red "gay" Porsche boxter at the ball park waiting to pick my son up.
A couple with their son walked by and he said "I definitely like the Supra better". And the chick said "oh me too!"

Not sure how much of a compliment that was since the Boxters are pretty weak IMO.