Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Ah just catching up on this thread, and I can already say I'm feeling it.

We need a pic to kick things off so heres my last dyno sheet lol, I will have vids soon :)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

oh, and the word on the street is I am looking for a Digital Camera phone spec pics just arent cool anymore

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
hks_trd;1053941 said:
Ah just catching up on this thread, and I can already say I'm feeling it.

We need a pic to kick things off so heres my last dyno sheet lol, I will have vids soon :)

[thumb]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/HKS_TRD/HKS-TRD_-_7MGTE_404.jpg[/thumb]

oh, and the word on the street is I am looking for a Digital Camera phone spec pics just arent cool anymore

I was reading your build thread the other day and trying to think of something to post. But I got too jealous and gave up...

However, it must be said; Your car is the nicest all-round A70 I have ever seen mate. Super-clean inside and out, nice parts freaking everywhere, suspension work, BS amounts of power...

I'll stop there, but have to say I really admire your attention to detail. Keep it up :) (And buy a damn camera - a half decent one costs like $150 now...)

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for this thread :D

hey xjado, u got your wideband yet :p ahahahaha
mines going awsome :)

rob, hurry up and get them damm turbos on :)

and thank fuck the a70 threads back :D

i can see my hardly visiting toymods anymore ahahaah

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
pato;1053986 said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for this thread :D

hey xjado, u got your wideband yet :p ahahahaha
mines going awsome :)

rob, hurry up and get them damm turbos on :)

and thank fuck the a70 threads back :D

i can see my hardly visiting toymods anymore ahahaah

The only use I have for Toymods is to sell stuff. (someones gotta want those brand new Tananbe front shocks)

I am sure this thread will rule, purely based on the people posting in it. :icon_razz

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
So whats everyones plans/goals between here and the end of the year, or new years resolutions for their A-70s? Year is nearly half way over, time to take stock!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
buckshotglass;1054349 said:
Maybe I can help.:)

You've inspired me, I'm going to take a photo of my car with my cat sitting infront of it :biglaugh:

Cant wait to see your intake manifold when its done, but then again you probably cant wait either!

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
im seriously considering selling mine off - we are completely renovating the house, buying it in a month or two's time and really dont see me having the time or money to get it running untill well after the house is done

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
DeSloth;1053974 said:
I was reading your build thread the other day and trying to think of something to post. But I got too jealous and gave up...

However, it must be said; Your car is the nicest all-round A70 I have ever seen mate. Super-clean inside and out, nice parts freaking everywhere, suspension work, BS amounts of power...

I'll stop there, but have to say I really admire your attention to detail. Keep it up :) (And buy a damn camera - a half decent one costs like $150 now...)

Cheers dude, I like all the stuff you have done to yours, especially that aerial setup you have, how well does it work? I want to ditch the aerial which has been disconnected since 10 minutes after I got the car

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
IJ.;1054369 said:
Finish tuning mine then enjoy it for awhile :)

Sounds like a plan.

I need to read up on your thread to see what you have been upto, though I now find out I am in Melbourne for work all next week and the week beginning 7th July. Bit of a bugger as I have a few more things to get done before my car gets stripped in Mid-September (current plan anyway) with estimated completion date of Feb

BTW IJ checked out the engine bay painting pics, it looks time consuming but very do-able so mine is getting painted too now.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
hks_trd;1054351 said:
So whats everyones plans/goals between here and the end of the year, or new years resolutions for their A-70s? Year is nearly half way over, time to take stock!

Get mine done aesthetically by ToyFest... And finish the rest of my bpu's and get her on the dyno again... Easier said than done when you have a newborn... Good thing she is quickly learning to enjoy the garage!!!! :D

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
hks_trd;1054357 said:
Cheers dude, I like all the stuff you have done to yours, especially that aerial setup you have, how well does it work? I want to ditch the aerial which has been disconnected since 10 minutes after I got the car

Well it works a lot better than having no antenna, but this particular one is a bit crap TBH. Fine in the city etc. where fm is strong, but otherwise not so great. I just use the CD stacker 90% of the time. I have used a similar setup on other cars which have been fine - I think this antenna is not so good.