Duane :biglaugh:

p1054994_1.jpg

Welcome aboard Duane!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
pato;1054731 said:
my cars freakin slow :( gaaaaaaaaaaay

dan, do u ever think to yourself, my cars to slow :( , or is there a point where no matter how much u drive it. its allways freakin quick :D

Its funny you should ask this actually. OK sorry this post may get long but....

Back when I had my first car (RA-60 Celica) which was stock, and I craved more power, you would relish the "good" days when it felt faster than the bad days. I used to think, a car with 400+hp, even on a "slow" day must still feel freakin quick

Well, I can now tell you, one does get used to the power, and on a bad day, even though it has 5 times as much power as my daily rather than 6, it feels slow. Its all relative I guess.

Also, human nature, we always want more!

Still, if you get to a point where it always just fries the tyres I gues you dont get bored of it.

OK long post over sorry guys :biglaugh::biglaugh:

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
lol nah, that was the exact answer i was after,

ive never really driven a quick car, apart from mine, which isnt really quick

and i allways think its slower than a stock v6 commo,
then a ba xr8 goes u up the freeway and u beat it to 120, and u think, hmmm maybe my car is kinda fast. :p

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I have a V6 Commonwhore as a daily, and my stock 7M feels way more powerful... I miss driving the MkIII, and am hoping Chloe grows very quickly so I can put her seat in the Supe and have it as my daily again!

(we bought her an imitation bucket seat :D)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Once you get over 500rwhp on street rubber and drive it in the wet and have it turn the rears coming on boost at 160+ kmh it will have your 100% respect ;)

While you adapt/get used to it day to day it's always in the back of your mind that this thing WILL try and kill you if you don't pay attention!

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
IJ.;1055279 said:
it's always in the back of your mind that this thing WILL try and kill you if you don't pay attention!
good!

maybe they should imply 120km freeways not 80 it'll make people more alert at what they are doing