Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
dan said:
So whats everyones plans/goals between here and the end of the year, or new years resolutions for their A-70s? Year is nearly half way over, time to take stock!

getting the single on, and returning the body to its former glory :)
that little ding with the gaurd rail was a bit of a bitch :p but it will get there

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
how does the canadian know that he is up when the universe has no bottom nor no top, though which ever way you flip the solar system its always the same ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
1JZDRFT;1054698 said:
how does the canadian know that he is up when the universe has no bottom nor no top, though which ever way you flip the solar system its always the same ;)

I just know, we are always on top! Oh wait, that's the lady... :sarcasm:

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
my cars freakin slow :( gaaaaaaaaaaay

dan, do u ever think to yourself, my cars to slow :( , or is there a point where no matter how much u drive it. its allways freakin quick :D

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Are you Canadian? ;)

s_6201b367c585b340cc33e11db5a871ad.gif

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Wow I miss out on so much crap through the day... Still no wideband Pato, but I think Canadian customs said wtf so it should land today or tomorrow. I only paid for it in March :thumbsdow. In other news I should get my turbo tomorrow or Friday, which means this thread will be bombarded with awesome pictures. Plans for the end of the year are to get it back on the road without anything else breaking, get a new clutch and see what my baby can do :).

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
wow a complete day with pure amusement @ work and no bullshit on here, niiice! i likey :D

also dan you gotta get my a price on your braided lines n fittings soon ya hobo!