Anyone ever order parts directly from BIC Performance???

MikesFixedRoof

Mar 23, 2009
Queens, NY
So I finally broke down and bought a DP. JSC Speed had the HKS DP on sale so I caved. So once i decided on running with no cats, I started looking around at test pipes. Just about 2 weeks ago, I ordered a 3" test pipe from BIC because he had the lowest shipping price. Still haven't gotten it. I emailed them a day or two after I ordered it asking if they had it in stock ready to ship. No reply. I've called the number listed on the site, can't get through to anyone.
As anyone ever purchased from BIC directly before? Experienced this ? I'm tempted to call Paypal.:icon_frow

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Sorry for the confusion, I've PM'd Randy to get it straight from the Horse's mouth (could have sworn I'd read somewhere he was shutting up shop but it appears he's just moving shop)

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
IJ.;1646815 said:
ohhhh I could be wrong.... maybe it was just Randy closing shop for some reason??? (oldNdoddery sorry)(GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS)

I actually lol'd Ian!

I heard from a friend who lives near randy that he was closing up shop.
Don't know if hes running out what parts he has left or is gonna quit making stuff until a specific date.

Hope this get sorted out.

Sam

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Yeah, he was in a fairly expensive are for rent and it just wasn't profitable to stay open there. My car was one of the last in that shop for exhaust work. From what I understand he's still going to be running his business out of another location, just don't know where.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
Randy is the shit! I've bought 3 DDP's from the guy, even sent one back to have it modify it to a new turbo hotside. Quality was awesome and turnaround was surpringly fast for oversees. I also run his engine and trans braces as well as his test pipe.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
First of we did not have a fire, Adrenaline Motorsports did have a break in and fire that closed their shop.

Yes we are still around. I did recently close the "shop" location down, but the parts fabrication and online store is still growing strong. For the time being we will continue to offer the current line of parts that we offer. We will just not have the shop location for engine swaps and parts installations for our local customers.

To the OP, I believe that there is a problem with our info@bicperformance.com email as some messages dont seen to be making it through. Also after moving the shop, buying a home and with a baby on the way life has been extreamly busy the last few months. Yes we received you order and like the website states, you should see your part 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.

Randy

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I ordered a BIC Test Pipe back in 2008 rest assured youll get it it has to go through customs.

I had read that the influx of eBay copies of BIC products is what was really hurting BIC.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
becauseican;1647586 said:
first of we did not have a fire, adrenaline motorsports did have a break in and fire that closed their shop.

Yes we are still around. I did recently close the "shop" location down, but the parts fabrication and online store is still growing strong. For the time being we will continue to offer the current line of parts that we offer. We will just not have the shop location for engine swaps and parts installations for our local customers.

To the op, i believe that there is a problem with our info@bicperformance.com email as some messages dont seen to be making it through. Also after moving the shop, buying a home and with a baby on the way life has been extreamly busy the last few months. Yes we received you order and like the website states, you should see your part 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.

Randy

wooooooo!!!! :)

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
No worries about BIC. You guys might be surprised to know that he did all the custom bodywork on my car in my signature pictured below.
Build5%20020.jpg