Another Monster 7M

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;1293152 said:
Well, it is hard to say. I consider a true MKIII with a 7M (IMO) so having said that, it would be this car posted. Having the glide or 9" doesn't matter that much to me. :)

It's just nice to see 7M powered MKIII Supras repping!

Sooooooo, it's a true supra if it has a chevrolet transmission and a ford rearend, but not a 2j..........:sarcasm:

You Canadians crack me up............:biglaugh:

Congrats on the super clean and fast MKIII. It really needs a 350 in it to be considered a true supra though.........:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1293384 said:
Sooooooo, it's a true supra if it has a chevrolet transmission and a ford rearend, but not a 2j..........:sarcasm:

The 7m is what it came with power plant wise. ;) Don't be hatin..

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
suprahero;1293384 said:

Congrats on the super clean and fast MKIII. It really needs a 350 in it to be considered a true supra though.........:biglaugh:
Hey, it's nothing to do with being Canadian. I think he's a little nuts, too.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's a great feat to me no matter what's powering it down the track, as long as it's an MKIII........:love:

Grim, I've sent numerous emails to the United States/ Canadian borders and made sure that Duane stayed on your side of it..............:evil2:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
...let me just chime in here and note...

I lost a game of pool that I had won on account of "Canadian Rules" once... so I can vouch for Canadian Cunning first hand...;)

...and as far as being "a little nuts too" is concerned... there's not a ONE of us IN HERE that doesn't qualify for that moniker.:naughty:

Yup. "Bat outta HELL" type acceleration in a MKIII! Makes me smile every time I hit play on that clip!:biglaugh:

-crisp

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero;1294162 said:
It's a great feat to me no matter what's powering it down the track, as long as it's an MKIII........:love:

Grim, I've sent numerous emails to the United States/ Canadian borders and made sure that Duane stayed on your side of it..............:evil2:

you failed. Ive met him twice here... and I think Im forever scarred by those experiences :biglaugh: