Aloha from the new girl...(slight NWS)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
little_chari;1504708 said:
I dont have boobs!!! See album picture!!!

Though i must admit my pins are PHENOMENAL. lmao :momaru:

And if you ate my pancakes you would lose your mind. They are amazing. If a waffle and a pancake had a swingers party with their best mates cream and syrup and they all had a love child then had little babies then you would get my pancakes.

So are you saying you want us to eat your cream and syrup? :biglaugh:

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
Moy;1504716 said:
So are you saying you want us to eat your cream and syrup? :biglaugh:

no im saying that ever since i realised that 'woman' spelt backwards is 'kitchen' I have found that I have a talent for cooking!

One day if someone pays for me to go to an international supra meet, and you are there, you may end up having the greatest moment of your life when i make breakfast :biglaugh:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
little_chari;1504741 said:
no im saying that ever since i realised that 'woman' spelt backwards is 'kitchen' I have found that I have a talent for cooking!

One day if someone pays for me to go to an international supra meet, and you are there, you may end up having the greatest moment of your life when i make breakfast :biglaugh:

:love: :D

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
I am in a very strange chauvinistic mood today so apologies if any femmes out there get offended lol. (but im not really sorry :evil2:) But then again my friends do say i am a man with a clam so perhaps i am entitled to a mood like this every now and then????:boink:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
little_chari;1504755 said:
I am in a very strange chauvinistic mood today so apologies if any femmes out there get offended lol. (but im not really sorry :evil2:) But then again my friends do say i am a man with a clam so perhaps i am entitled to a mood like this every now and then????:boink:

I wonder how clam tastes in Oz... :naughty:

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
its more of a venus fly trap. but metal. Like a 'venus bear trap'. If i were you i would hide away from it...but be careful, it can sense fear...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Moy;1504771 said:
hahaha I'm not afraid ;)

its_a_trap.jpg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
GotBoost?;1504914 said:
My god! I almost fell to my knees upon reading of the wisdom of this statement. If you ever need anything, call me.

Ive already got her a Book Deal and a TV Appearance ready to go when shes ready