Aloha from the new girl...(slight NWS)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
little_chari;1504159 said:
non genuine. i hate myself. lol

I thought we were suppose to love you and we were suppose to use Jessica as a love doll.........now I'm confused.......:aigo:

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
little_chari;1501456 said:
:wiggle:

You know, I wanted a mkIII as a first car (or a 84-ish celica). I had a little money saved and my mum was to put some in too and help me buy a car. Her friend was selling a car, cheap, and made mum think it was a fantastic idea to get it as my first car. I looked it over - full of rust, 4 days of rego left... I told her that if she bought it, it wouldnt be alive to see the end of rego.

So the next day I get home and my mother was standing in the front lawn with this bloody mitsubishi magna.
I wonder if i can put videos up on here... so you can all see how two days later this little magna ended up being jumped into a dam.

There were two lessons learnt this day -
1. When I say 'if you buy that stupid thing i swear i will destroy it' I actually mean it; and
2. Never spend your daughters money on anything without her consultation, it will just end in tragedy.

Nonetheless, my mum took it all quite well. She was only upset that she wasnt there in person to see the action. It was worth the $300 dollars. And I still had heaps money saved for my real first car :)

My very first car is Bojie. Not a mkIII but maybe that will become my second car.... :icon_razz

Mk3s are nice cars, just find one that wasnt abused by some dumb kid, unfortunately, I made that mistake.

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
suprahero;1504206 said:
I thought we were suppose to love you and we were suppose to use Jessica as a love doll.........now I'm confused.......:aigo:

ummm...thinking makes my head hurt... *twirls hair*

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
little_chari;1504618 said:
you have officially snagged my legend of the week award:love:

Sweet ::w00t::

Pancakes need the help. Don't be swayed by Ian.

PS: The views of your intro thread have not surpassed Ian's intro-re-intro thread and no doubt soon to be #1.

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
a breast reduction is like punching God in the face.

I know it has nothing to do with breakfast. But i just thought I would say something meaningful so you all dont think Im shallow. lol

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
89nasupra;1504646 said:
this has to be some kind of SM record for an intro thread or something? anyone know the most pages for an intro thread ever on here?

Yes i believe it was in the summer of '39. Oh those were the days.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Wow the summer of 39 was like thirty, no fourty, at least a long time ago. You aged really well unless your picture was photshopped removing all of your old woman wrinkles.

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
I feared I would be too old and frail to meet you all and get to drive a supra. So I chucked a Walt Disney and cryogenically froze myself.*

And since this is the introduction page, it takes quite some time to get to know me...to realise that i am not a lonely man in his mothers basement with only a sock to keep me company...nor am I a flake, a diva or a dumbass.... :D

In fact, Charlee (which is short for Chari Monster) was sent here from a beautiful but dying planet in a galaxy far far away, to use her amazing super powers for the good of mankind. To bring joy and happiness to all and to one day meet her destiny, by ending all war and suffering by single-handedly saving earth in an epic battle between good and evil.

Instead she chose to build up a Supra.

This is her story.

*insert superhero/transformers/marvel comic intro music here*

*I am aware that that is a myth lol

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
With Ian's super moderator powers this one will always be second...........:cry:

Chari, did they show a movie on your flight over from your original planet? For the record, I have a pet sock, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
suprahero;1504680 said:
With Ian's super moderator powers this one will always be second...........:cry:

Chari, did they show a movie on your flight over from your original planet? For the record, I have a pet sock, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

Then perhaps I can send you some. My washing machine has a habit of eating my left socks. So i have a bag of right socks that needs a home.

I miss my left socks terribly.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
isnms;1504633 said:
Sweet ::w00t::

Pancakes need the help. Don't be swayed by Ian.

PS: The views of your intro thread have not surpassed Ian's intro-re-intro thread and no doubt soon to be #1.

Pancakes will NEVER win <evil maniacal laughter>

she has da boobs, boobs trump sad old guy that does nutter things to Mk3's everytime :D

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
IJ.;1504697 said:
Pancakes will NEVER win <evil maniacal laughter>

she has da boobs, boobs trump sad old guy that does nutter things to Mk3's everytime :D

I dont have boobs!!! See album picture!!!

Though i must admit my pins are PHENOMENAL. lmao :momaru:

And if you ate my pancakes you would lose your mind. They are amazing. If a waffle and a pancake had a swingers party with their best mates cream and syrup and they all had a love child then had little babies then you would get my pancakes.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
little_chari;1504708 said:
I dont have boobs!!! See album picture!!!

Though i must admit my pins are PHENOMENAL. lmao :momaru:

And if you ate my pancakes you would lose your mind. They are amazing. If a waffle and a pancake had a swingers party with their best mates cream and syrup and they all had a love child then had little babies then you would get my pancakes.

Had to look closely but you qualify ;)

Ummm "some say" I wouldn't need to eat your pancakes for that to happen :D

Are you offering to cook for me?? :aigo: