Aloha from the new girl...(slight NWS)

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
My name is Charlee and the love of my life is a 93 aero top supra. We have been inseparable for almost a year now and im sure there will be many more years to look forward to!!

I have joined this forum because this is the closest thing I can find to a Supra-addicts-anonymous-support-style-group :icon_bigg

Ill put pics and more info up soon... but right now the boss is giving me the stink eye so i better get off the computer...

Um what else... I like long walks on the beach?

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
lol... when i have to tell people about myself it feels like im in a dating agency lol

Thanks for the welcome, ill try putting pics up this afternoon! My Soops name is Bojie and he is very shy so please be nice :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
little_chari;1499698 said:
lol... when i have to tell people about myself it feels like im in a dating agency lol

Thanks for the welcome, ill try putting pics up this afternoon! My Soops name is Bojie and he is very shy so please be nice :)

Did I mention I do like long drives on the Hume ;)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Welcome little_chari, believe it or not we've got quite a few women around here. Seek them out and they'll let you know which of these creeps to stay away from....:rofl:

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
Supracentral;1499707 said:
Welcome little_chari, believe it or not we've got quite a few women around here. Seek them out and they'll let you know which of these creeps to stay away from....:rofl:

yaaaaaaay!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania, and before you get any naughty ideas, I'm married. Sorry, but you'll be o.k. in a day or two........:biglaugh: