Aloha from the new girl...(slight NWS)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Welcome to SAA. We're a sick bunch who wouldn't have it any other way, except Theresa since she likes it every way :D What are your plans for the Supra? Do you do your own wrenching on your beast?

Open a photobucket account and fallow the pic below. Or attach them to your post, this is justt blow "post reply" button

p1500149_1.jpg

Or use one of these sites. Imageshack and tinypic are my two favorites since if you move the location of a pic on photobucket from one folder to another, the pics that are hosted on sites go away.

http://imageshack.us/
http://www.tinypic.com

I thought we had a sticky around here somewhere on how to post pics?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Supracentral;1499707 said:
Welcome little_chari, believe it or not we've got quite a few women around here. Seek them out and they'll let you know which of these creeps to stay away from....:rofl:

:yelrotflm

Welcome! Ignore the creeps here...
If you ever need anything, I'm open arms......

er...what?

:x:

Seriously, we'd love to see pictures, though.
The car looks beautiful! :)

Jeff

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
all wrenching done by me... i used to be a mechanic (only 2nd year though!!)

my plans?? Bojie is gettin a big single.. a stage II auto with a high stally and a pro ratchet.

I found an Aristo 2j twin that im thinkin about buying and workin in my own time.But i dunno...im a pretty busy girl. no wait - thats a flat out lie. I have no life. lol

Ok i have tried to put more pics in an album but it just wont work so ill do the photobucket thing. in the meantime here is a picture of a cat going to a job interview. Its funny because his questions plague me on a daily basis.

stay tuned... :D

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Radioactive

Jan 4, 2010
Lexington, KY
I saw the pictures in the album. Thats a damn nice car you have.

I wonder how long till someone makes a comment about showing your pu$$y on here! :naughty: