Airsoft/Paintball Thread

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
Here is some pics of me in action... I have a 2k cold fusion ebladed autococker, probably going to get an ION next.
2006_08_12th_03_JM.jpg

2006_08_12th_04_JM.jpg

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Heres my Vertical Feed WGP Autococker 2k2

Mods/Upgrades -
Dye Boomstick
WGP Hinge Trigger Frame
New front end pneumatics (think thats what they're called)
Front Grip Angle Adaper
CP 2" Drop Forward
CP Valve closer thingy(forgot what its called)
Venturi Bolt
68ci PMI Aluminum (no carbon fiber :nono: )N2 Tank
Fed by a VL Revolution 12v​

Going to get an Eblade eventually. And a new CF N2 Tank :evil2:

Total for this gun - about 500 if you dont count the tank or gear.

Excuse the phone pics plz :D

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
steven89 said:
about 500 if you dont count the tank or gear.

and sadly, you'll get about $200 out of it...if that.

I dropped $2300 into my cocker over the few years I owned it, that gun got nothing but THE BEST stuff, I ended up getting about $400 when all was said and done. People with angels and DM4s are in the same boat as well....I've never seen a resale as bad as paintball has.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I haven't played Paintball since '99, but I still have my equipment (which was top of the line tournament equipment back in the day). I've got an AGD MiniMag with a shitload of mods (Regulator serial number MM12037,was a $1500 gun back in the day). My other gun is a MiniCocker (Body Serial Number 3996 <---that's right, one of the first 4000 produced!!!)

These guns were top of the line Tourney guns in my day, nothing by today's standards. :( Still pretty cool guns in my opinion. My MiniMag is super consistant, even on CO2. It's got a Palmer Stabilizer Regulator. 14" DYE Stainless Steel Barrel (the original DYE).

I gotta get back into playing!!! I just need a new mask...I'd also like to get contact lenses first too...I don't know if they still make OTG friendly goggles. The price has come down a bit since I was playing too. I used to pay $250 for a case (2000 rds) of RP Scherer Marballizer. That would probably last me two days of play. I'm pretty sure the cost of paint has come down quite a bit.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
wanna sell me the tigger steve i wanna go back to mech cus i play out doors alot and i'll use the ION for electro... I'll sell you my eblade... Although i paid 500 it's worth beans now.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I think when I get back into it I wanna get a Shocker for Tourney/Speedball and I'd also like to get an SP-8 for Milsim/Woodsball. I have always liked Smart Parts...although I think it sucks what they did to all the other manufacturers (ie. Airgun Designs) on the Electro-pneumatic stuff.