Airsoft/Paintball Thread

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
D34DC311 said:
ever been hit with a .68 cal?
airsoft gives me no rush AT ALL, I dont care how realistic the guns look, and I've played before, they arent that realistic, a clip that can hold 1000 rounds? ahhaha. BTW my gun has a clip, its not hopper loaded.
Its hard to make a clip with .68 cal bullets.
least mine you have to reload.
Go get shot by a .68cal at 400fps and then tell me
I don't play for the rush..I play because I enjoy it. Sorry, I don't know what a "clip" is? I think you might mean "magazine" :rofl:
The pics I have were taken at Red Fox Games.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
outofstep: are you serious? i uswed to play airsoft.. and although its stupid of people to be playing in public thats scary as shit!.. how old were they? can you PM me the details if you dont want to discuss them here. this would be a good story to tell the idiots who go around using them in public (some people in my town)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dachande said:
I don't play for the rush..I play because I enjoy it. Sorry, I don't know what a "clip" is? I think you might mean "magazine" :rofl:
The pics I have were taken at Red Fox Games.

I was a little drunk last night, pull your head out of your ass buddy. I normally dont start shit but you seem like the keyboard warrior type.

you play for the enjoyment, and because they guns look realistic.
look and function is 2 different things.
before you knock on paintball, have you ever tried playing it? I dont play snake and speedball like they do in cities and on tv now. I dont play on a regulated feild either.
your pics up top are how we play, its on someones land normally mine or my friends, and we play normally 8-10hours straight.

Airsoft is cheaper, after you get the gun set up so...YES! I have an MP5 shooting somehwere around 450fps, thanks to a big spring, and a gas Glock. I was into paintball a real long tme ago, but paintballs can get to be alot of money when you buy a box every week. So, woot woot goes to airsoft.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
kongykongfoomonk said:
Airsoft is cheaper, after you get the gun set up so...YES! I have an MP5 shooting somehwere around 450fps, thanks to a big spring, and a gas Glock. I was into paintball a real long tme ago, but paintballs can get to be alot of money when you buy a box every week. So, woot woot goes to airsoft.

thats why we play single shot style.
Or mag style.
We dont use hoppers, in an 8-10 hour game, 90% of us go threw around 500 rounds. 500 rnds of good paint is about $13-$15? air? 9once will last 500 rnds so $2.
so max $17 for playing paint.

How much do you spend on green gas or HPA?
just wandering because its all how you play. Im sure airsoft can be knocked down to the cheapest but, most people fire 3000 rnds in like 5 hours of play. I wont bring up gun cost, because both sides have high priced guns.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Well you have seen my guns. If I am using the AUG all day, i will typically last a day with 3500 rounds, for 20 bucks. But if I am using my sidearm as my primary for half the day, which is what i usually do, that bag will last two days. All in all its 10 bucks a day to play for me. I have my guns, I have my gear, the only extra cost is rounds.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I used to play paintball but the cst of paint was robbing me dry. I still Have my first market Sold my Autococker. Its my little Spyder Electra.

I got into collecting airsoft guns a while back. Ive got a Classic Army M15A4 and a few others. I just care about this one lol.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
xXxICExXx said:
Well you have seen my guns. If I am using the AUG all day, i will typically last a day with 3500 rounds, for 20 bucks. But if I am using my sidearm as my primary for half the day, which is what i usually do, that bag will last two days. All in all its 10 bucks a day to play for me. I have my guns, I have my gear, the only extra cost is rounds.

How often do you have to buy new batteries? Or is the whole batteries like a year thing for recharging?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well it seemed like when I played, alot of the guys with the high powered battery guns had to put in new batteries every 2 or so hours.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
D34DC311 said:
How often do you have to buy new batteries? Or is the whole batteries like a year thing for recharging?

My battery in particular is really good. its a 1700mah Ni-Cd battery, it will last me two full days, sometimes three and takes only 3-4 hours to recharge. Cost me 60 bucks and has never caused me a problem, always recharges correctly.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
HellsLegion said:
My 3400mah batter hasnt needed a recharge yet. I Just cant find it. So its obvisuyl dead and im outta luck I think.

Cant even get those in Canada lol. If you are talking rounds mine will last about 6000. I usually use 2-3 grand in rounds a day, on average. I'm not a nut when I play, thats being generous. Sometimes less than 2 thousand.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
lol.I go nuts with my AK47.

Sometimes when we do close quaters I use an MP5 as my sidearm and my AUG as my primary. Then the M9 as a secndary? I unno. Quick access slings rock