Airsoft/Paintball Thread

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
boost PSSH boost said:
Punishment is a 400fps autococker at 5 yards. That put an end to my day at Apocalypse Paintball. Fucker hit me 13 times before he even knew it. I seriously just fell down. I was bleeding so bad I sat out the last game of the day. I had a nice line of welts going up my chest lol

I have way more gear than I need. 3 hand guns and a mp5 with decent internal upgrades....I'd be fine with a $180 brand new stock mp5 and $50 worth of mags, but this is way more fun!

I have scars on my arms from shit like that, and thats why I keep going back.
Because it gives me a reason not to get hit. I just dont get that from airsoft.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Masochist! :biglaugh: lol. I understand why you like it, getting hit in airsoft just stings for a second. Paintball stings during the next game. :D

Also, I like paintball because there's no dispute when you're hit. No "I hit you" "no you didn't" "I saw it bounce off our fuckin chest" "nuh uh" bullshit. they make 6mm paintballs for airsoft, but they can ruin your gun...and with a lot of money invested into the guns, that doesn't sit too well.

When I got shot in the ear the other day, I was thinking "Damn, I'm so glad that wasn't a paintball..."

Tonight I got a group of 10 together for a nice woodland game....in the dark. 3vs7 protect the VIP. I was one of the three.

The other two on my team went out a little ways to watch for the others, and both got dropped right away. They got 2 of the 7. So the other 5 are still coming. Mike, Jon, Pang, Alec, and Chris.

I put the VIP up in a tree down at the end of the overgrown silage pit. It's a 40 yard by 10 yard area cut out of a hill, trees on three sides at the top. I run some string through the pit and cover the ground with as many twigs as I can. I feel a tug on the string, and bring up my m9. Mike's coming right down the middle of the lane. I'm in the back corner of the pit, concealed by darkness and brush. He gets within 5 feet of me and sees the VIP in the tree. TOO LATE! I come up behind him and stick my gun to his back to pop off a shot silently. I swing up my mp5 just in time to spray Alec and Pang as they climb over the ridge into the pit.

Down to Jon and Chris. I hear a crack from the open end of the pit. I drop my locap mag and put in a hicap. I raise my mp5 with my right hand and lay the front grip over my left forearm. My left hand holds the m9. I scramble up to the top of the pit and tuck up against a tree. As soon as they come within 10 yards, I pick off Jon with a single shot, and switch to auto. Chris ducks behind a piece of tin roofing. I spray as I move to another position and when he came up to fire on my last position, I nailed him in the side of the head with 4 rounds.

Cliffs: 3vs7 becomes 1vs5, I r teh winnar

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
boost PSSH boost said:
Masochist! :biglaugh: lol. I understand why you like it, getting hit in airsoft just stings for a second. Paintball stings during the next game. :D

Also, I like paintball because there's no dispute when you're hit. No "I hit you" "no you didn't" "I saw it bounce off our fuckin chest" "nuh uh" bullshit. they make 6mm paintballs for airsoft, but they can ruin your gun...and with a lot of money invested into the guns, that doesn't sit too well.

When I got shot in the ear the other day, I was thinking "Damn, I'm so glad that wasn't a paintball..."

Tonight I got a group of 10 together for a nice woodland game....in the dark. 3vs7 protect the VIP. I was one of the three.

The other two on my team went out a little ways to watch for the others, and both got dropped right away. They got 2 of the 7. So the other 5 are still coming. Mike, Jon, Pang, Alec, and Chris.

I put the VIP up in a tree down at the end of the overgrown silage pit. It's a 40 yard by 10 yard area cut out of a hill, trees on three sides at the top. I run some string through the pit and cover the ground with as many twigs as I can. I feel a tug on the string, and bring up my m9. Mike's coming right down the middle of the lane. I'm in the back corner of the pit, concealed by darkness and brush. He gets within 5 feet of me and sees the VIP in the tree. TOO LATE! I come up behind him and stick my gun to his back to pop off a shot silently. I swing up my mp5 just in time to spray Alec and Pang as they climb over the ridge into the pit.

Down to Jon and Chris. I hear a crack from the open end of the pit. I drop my locap mag and put in a hicap. I raise my mp5 with my right hand and lay the front grip over my left forearm. My left hand holds the m9. I scramble up to the top of the pit and tuck up against a tree. As soon as they come within 10 yards, I pick off Jon with a single shot, and switch to auto. Chris ducks behind a piece of tin roofing. I spray as I move to another position and when he came up to fire on my last position, I nailed him in the side of the head with 4 rounds.

Cliffs: 3vs7 becomes 1vs5, I r teh winnar

execelnty writen. those are the moments that you wish you could capture on film and slow them down matrix style.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i used to rock just about everything paintball....still have shitload of guns after I thinned down my collection from 20+. Haven't played recently though...no time or money. Time to bust out the pump guns again...

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
D34DC311 said:
execelnty writen. those are the moments that you wish you could capture on film and slow them down matrix style.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Morgan was thinking of making a rail mount for a digital vid camera on his m4, so don't be too suprised if I start posting vids here :D

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
how did you buy a used marui for $75? im assuming the motor was fried, the gears were stripped, the gearbox was cracked and the barell was plugged? it must have been FUBARd for that price

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i used to play paintball, but still have my equiptment. i have a 98 with the trigger pull shortened, a 14 in J&J ceramic and a 5x scope mounted for woods games. for hyperball i have an autococker. i use CO2 for the 98 and compressed air for the cocker. i also only play at 280FPS or lower :)

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
foreverpsycotic said:
i used to play paintball, but still have my equiptment. i have a 98 with the trigger pull shortened, a 14 in J&J ceramic and a 5x scope mounted for woods games. for hyperball i have an autococker. i use CO2 for the 98 and compressed air for the cocker. i also only play at 280FPS or lower :)

Tipmanns are by far the strongest and longest lasting guns I've every used or owned, My bros 98, which I gave him, is almost 6 years old, and he doesnt take car of it at all. I play near a river so lots of sand, basicly a jungle.
tipmann although not the greatest acuracy in the world, they are still topnotch guns in my book.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
D34DC311 said:
Tipmanns are by far the strongest and longest lasting guns I've every used or owned, My bros 98, which I gave him, is almost 6 years old, and he doesnt take car of it at all. I play near a river so lots of sand, basicly a jungle.
tipmann although not the greatest acuracy in the world, they are still topnotch guns in my book.

there was a video of a guy a while back that shot his M98 with a 20ga, put an air hose on, and went and played with it.

I don't like playing with them, but god damn you just can't argue the fact that there friggin bulletproof.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
wingman said:
there was a video of a guy a while back that shot his M98 with a 20ga, put an air hose on, and went and played with it.

I don't like playing with them, but god damn you just can't argue the fact that there friggin bulletproof.

i absolutely hate the feel of Tippmans, i had a A5 with response trigger back when they just came out.. i dropped a flatline barrel, nitro tank, and a drop forward on it (about $500 invested). I hated it and then i sold it and got a Autococker 2k2 that im eventually gonna post pics of :D

Edit - Tippmans are reliable/tough as hell though!!

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
same here....but i've got so many guns that are either in pieces or break all the time that it's nice to be able to just tote the A-5 out to the field and not worry about something going wrong.

it's the V-8 of the paintball world...tough, heavy, inefficient, but friggin bulletproof

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
haha that one's almost as good as the kid unloading the DM4 into his friend.

it's about the same feeling you get when you try doing run thrus on a pro team...only instead of the damage being localized it looks like you have giant chicken pox all over.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
steven89 said:
but id recommend a autococker :evil2:

there the supra of the paintball world....lots of stuff to tweak with (i.e. fuck up), cheap, upgradeable, and can be made decently fast with enough money.

but they like to go down quite a bit when not properly maintained