Airsoft/Paintball Thread

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
my buddy worked in a shop back in socal so he hooked me up with this gun, and since the trademark was marked off due to some bull shit, i put a metal body on it, upgraded thebatery to 9.4 volt and i never took this to the range just pulled it out at my back yard and shot it a few times, and i am actually selling it

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
D34DC311 said:
I was a little drunk last night, pull your head out of your ass buddy. I normally dont start shit but you seem like the keyboard warrior type.
I'm hardly a keyboard warrior and don't start stuff over the internet. You came into a perfectly good thread and stirred up crap, so I gave you some nudges back. Don't read into it too seriously. I played paintball for about 10 years before I started airsoft...:icon_conf

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dachande said:
I'm hardly a keyboard warrior and don't start stuff over the internet. You came into a perfectly good thread and stirred up crap, so I gave you some nudges back. Don't read into it too seriously. I played paintball for about 10 years before I started airsoft...:icon_conf

Aight, I see that, being sarcastic on the net is hard to figure out, and my airsoft is for pussies comment was too a sarcastic comment. LOL
dont read to much into it.
I just got 3 guys who played airsoft into paint not to long ago, and they love it. Just gives you a rush more so than airsoft does. getting hit by airsoft isnt as much a punishment as getting pelted by a paintball at the same speed.

I used to play like alot of people, spend 2000 rnds in 4 hours, but all that changed when I got into mil.sim. Im trying to save up for this a AT-4, they are pricey but reviews have them standing at 10/10. always.
http://www.getrealpaintball.com/intro_set.html

why did you quit?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CryoSlash said:
someone find me a paintball shotgun now! googel didnt help me with anything decent or co2 powered.

http://rap4.com/paintball/os/series-markers-rap68-shotgun-c-21_158_337.html
rap68tacshotgun5001.jpg

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wills7MGTE said:
airsoft owns over paintball, where do u get the cool realistic airsoft guns at?

explain why it rules over paint?
you cant say realism, cause there are guns for paint out there that hold correct mag numbers for ammo, where as airsoft doesn't.
You cant say cost because airsoft and paint fair in about the same.
So whats left?
pain factor? and the rush? :)
food for thought.
and you have to have played both on a high end lvl, decent guns from both sports. not just a pump gun with paint and a high end M4 with airsoft.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I only use my Locap mags and load everything with the correct amount for the gun. Everyone I play with does the same. Besides, hicap mags are REALLY noisy, not good when you are sneaking around a building with 10 guys in it. We don't just spray and pray either, single and 3 round burst makes sense.

NON-SPEEDBALL PAINTBALL AND AIRSOFT ARE EQUAL, IT IS DOWN TO A PERSONAL PREFERENCE. That's why I made a joint thread lol.

It comes down to what kind of game you're playing. Most people see paintball as bright clothing, big inflatable barriers and speedball. I used to play hostage/protect the VIP/skirmishes with paintball too.

I played with paint for a long time before just going into airsoft.

Pain factor? Try getting hit at 50 yards by a 550fps tokyo marui psg-1. You'll bleed. Yesterday I got nailed in my left ear at 20 yards, and it broke the cartilage.

Wills7MGTE I go through www.blackhawk.com for gear and www.redwolfairsoft.com for guns and parts I can't get from local guys.

Damn this thread blew up quick.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
boost PSSH boost said:
I only use my Locap mags and load everything with the correct amount for the gun. Everyone I play with does the same. Besides, hicap mags are REALLY noisy, not good when you are sneaking around a building with 10 guys in it. We don't just spray and pray either, single and 3 round burst makes sense.

NON-SPEEDBALL PAINTBALL AND AIRSOFT ARE EQUAL, IT IS DOWN TO A PERSONAL PREFERENCE. That's why I made a joint thread lol.

It comes down to what kind of game you're playing. Most people see paintball as bright clothing, big inflatable barriers and speedball. I used to play hostage/protect the VIP/skirmishes with paintball too.

I played with paint for a long time before just going into airsoft.

Pain factor? Try getting hit at 50 yards by a 550fps tokyo marui psg-1. You'll bleed. Yesterday I got nailed in my left ear at 20 yards, and it broke the cartilage.

Wills7MGTE I go through www.blackhawk.com for gear and www.redwolfairsoft.com for guns and parts I can't get from local guys.

Damn this thread blew up quick.

6mm to a .68 cal
there is a difference.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
lilazni3uoy said:
my m4 that i invested 800 bucks into and never got to ever really use it

real metal body
with m4 colt logo

slight internal mods to pull out 342fps

Jesus, you could have had a REAL M4gery for that kind of money. It'll launch 55grs at 3200fps.

Different strokes I guess. I'm not saying it isn't fun. I've played both paintball and airsoft, airsoft being the much funner of the two.

But once it gets that expensive...

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
D34DC311 said:
6mm to a .68 cal
there is a difference.

Yes there's a difference, but people make it sound like airsoft is a bunch of girly men hitting each other with pillows. You still damn well know when a spray of .2g .24 cal BB's is hitting you at 350fps.

outofstep: The average person can't run around shooting people with a real m4, though we often wish we could. :biglaugh: His gun is expensive due to the metal body conversion. The tokyo marui internals are better than the full metal classic army's internals. Most guys do it the other way....marui internals in a classic army body.

the average stock Marui AEG rifle with a couple extra mags, brand new, costs about $300 and will put out rounds at about 280fps. Get into upgrading, and full metal bodies for the guns and it gets expensive.

I bought my marui mp5 used for $75.

Tokyo Marui MP5 a4/a5 $75
Systema Turbo motor $40
Systema gearbox and gears $60
Classic army 230% spring $free
Classic army metal body $90
Full stock, 9.6v 2300 bat. $free
Metal body pins $free
10 locap mags $40
2 hicap mags $free

2 Tokyo Marui deagles $180
6 locap mags $30

Marui GBB Beretta m9 $90
3 locap mags $10

Blackhawk mp5 4mag chest pouch $30
Blackhawk load bearing vest $160
2 Blackhawk drop leg holsters $60
2 Blackhawk pistol 3mag pouch $20
1 large day pack $30

About a grand for all my gear. Cheaper than a good paintball gun lol.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
boost PSSH boost said:
Yes there's a difference, but people make it sound like airsoft is a bunch of girly men hitting each other with pillows. You still damn well know when a spray of .2g .24 cal BB's is hitting you at 350fps.

outofstep: The average person can't run around shooting people with a real m4, though we often wish we could. :biglaugh: His gun is expensive due to the metal body conversion. The tokyo marui internals are better than the full metal classic army's internals. Most guys do it the other way....marui internals in a classic army body.

the average stock Marui AEG rifle with a couple extra mags, brand new, costs about $300 and will put out rounds at about 280fps. Get into upgrading, and full metal bodies for the guns and it gets expensive.

I bought my marui mp5 used for $75.

Tokyo Marui MP5 a4/a5 $75
Systema Turbo motor $40
Systema gearbox and gears $60
Classic army 230% spring $free
Classic army metal body $90
Full stock, 9.6v 2300 bat. $free
Metal body pins $free
10 locap mags $40
2 hicap mags $free

2 Tokyo Marui deagles $180
6 locap mags $30

Marui GBB Beretta m9 $90
3 locap mags $10

Blackhawk mp5 4mag chest pouch $30
Blackhawk load bearing vest $160
2 Blackhawk drop leg holsters $60
2 Blackhawk pistol 3mag pouch $20
1 large day pack $30

About a grand for all my gear. Cheaper than a good paintball gun lol.

True you know it but it still not punishment.

and a grand? holy fuck.
T68-430
Tipman Procarbine-work horse of paintball- $75 used.
Spider compact- another work horse- $20 used, replaced 2 O rings its like brand new.
Tach. vest-$15 ebay used.
4/ 20 ounce tanks $45
Playing rambo style rain or shine, winter or summer - Priceless.

:)
lol
I've spent about a grand since I started paint 6 something years ago.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Punishment is a 400fps autococker at 5 yards. That put an end to my day at Apocalypse Paintball. Fucker hit me 13 times before he even knew it. I seriously just fell down. I was bleeding so bad I sat out the last game of the day. I had a nice line of welts going up my chest lol

I have way more gear than I need. 3 hand guns and a mp5 with decent internal upgrades....I'd be fine with a $180 brand new stock mp5 and $50 worth of mags, but this is way more fun!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
D34DC311 said:
Playing rambo style rain or shine, winter or summer - Priceless.

I'll drink to that!

Anybody ever participate in one of those HUGE games? We have one every year up north. 35 acres of woodland and marshes with a few small buildings, and 250+ people playing airsoft.

FUN!
AS!
HELL!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Damn Ive got a whole bag of paintball guns for under what some of you put into a single airsoft gun. I've seen people invest over 1K into a paintball gun to but whats the point.

Spyder Elektra /Elec. Hopper
Spyder Sonix
Tippman 98 custom
2 Winchester ???'s
Rhino
4 Stingray II's
2 Stingrays
And enough masks to go around.
All for about $500.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Dachande said:
I play airsoft. Here's a few pics from a game we had last weekend.
I'm in the 3color woodland pants with a g36.
p395266_1.jpg

Looks like an excellent place to play.

What's been done to the g36? I shot a stock Marui g36 the other day, my buddy morgs brought one over. Nice gun, pretty accurate and very heavy.