Airsoft/Paintball Thread

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I was wondering if anyone here plays paintball or airsoft. I recently got back into airsoft, picked up a marui mp5 a4/a5 with an upgraded motor, barrel, and gearbox. 390fps, 10 locap mags and 2 hicaps. Stock body and grips. Have 2 Marui deagle hardkick GBB's too.

Did some practice today with my buddy Morgs out at the house and got some pics.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Through his red dot scope on his m4
sm_photo_missing.jpg

peek-a-boo
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Door kicking action
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Me Practicing
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I'm in terrorist clothing, oh noes

Post your gear and what you play, and discuss.

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
I actually just qiot playing airsoft. I was on a team, ya know the whole team. I used an Marui MP5A4 with upgraded springs, bushings and gears. I wasnt as consumed with it as my brother was. He was into airsoft for about 2 years and in that time he probably went through every Marui gun possible. He had to try them all. He make a custom CQBR M4 and used that with a hurricane upgrade kit. It was a mean gun. My favourite gun is definately the MP5 and my sidekick mac 11. It was fun, but the team got gay so I moved on. Saving all my money for the Supra :D

killarb634

Apr 1, 2005
Jersey's here
I use to shoot airsoft in a park around my house when i was about 16 but... Cop rolled up jumped out of his car with his gun drawn on us and we got arrested. So the police report said that we both raised our airsoft guns at him and told him to drop his guy... Asshole. i'm just lucky that idiot didn't shoot us.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
I play airsoft. Here's a few pics from a game we had last weekend.
I'm in the 3color woodland pants with a g36.
p394218_1.jpg

p394218_2.jpg

p394218_3.jpg

p394218_4.jpg

and some other people
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Two and a half years ago I shot and killed two guys (third pulled through) playing airsoft. I was obviously acquitted...

Lesson to the folks out there. If you play; don't play at night in a residential area all "tactical-ed" up, Some guy will think you are running around with real guns and shoot you.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Ehhh...I'm not an idiot. I'm also part of a state-wide assocation that plays games in certified places.
I probably would have done the same thing as you *had I* felt the need to use deadly force. However, I don't think you need to step into this thread bragging about killing people like we are immature. If this website consisted primarily of teenagers, maybe, as you see them in the news all the time being idiots with replica firearms.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
outofstep said:
Two and a half years ago I shot and killed two guys (third pulled through) playing airsoft. I was obviously acquitted...

Lesson to the folks out there. If you play; don't play at night in a residential area all "tactical-ed" up, Some guy will think you are running around with real guns and shoot you.

deng...

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
D34DC311 said:
AIRSOFT IS FOR PUSSIES!
PAINTBALL FOR THE FUCKIN WIN.
HERES WHAT I PLAY WITH...
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/tseries-markers-gen5-c-21_143_340.html

I got some pics with me somewhere geting shot.
lol im a little tipsey. heheheheh.,

ya airsoft is stupid. not as stupid looking as your paintball gun though :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

from their website
T68 Gen5 is the ultimate training weapon for the law enforcement and the military. The new magazine feature of the T68 Gen5 allows training like never before.
lol...
t68gen55002.jpg

ya..that pretty much doesn't even come close to even looking like an AR-15, haha.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dachande said:
ya airsoft is stupid. not as stupid looking as your paintball gun though :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

from their website

lol...
t68gen55002.jpg

ya..that pretty much doesn't even come close to even looking like an AR-15, haha.

ever been hit with a .68 cal?
airsoft gives me no rush AT ALL, I dont care how realistic the guns look, and I've played before, they arent that realistic, a clip that can hold 1000 rounds? ahhaha. BTW my gun has a clip, its not hopper loaded.
Its hard to make a clip with .68 cal bullets.
least mine you have to reload.
Go get shot by a .68cal at 400fps and then tell me

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
outofstep said:
Kevlar is for pussies. Take it like a real man.

Simunition, trying to get ahold of some right now, but its very hard. its easyier to get a damn AR-15 it seems like.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
outofstep said:
I have several thousand rounds of it.

NICE, ok well heres a question I've been trying to figure out, DO you need a special gun or? will they load into the real thing.
I've heard both.

and Yellow, YES MAN YES.
:evil2: you fuckin rock brother