AGlobalThreat: Car Stolen Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I wasn't talking about your average car enthusiast's car being stolen and feeling like it was a child, NOTHING is even close to it being like your child got kidnapped, but if you have tons and tons of time and money into your car I can't think of somebody stealing anything of mine that would come as close to a child.

ex. on a scale of 1-10 if you stole my computer (which is the next most expensive thing I own, and I built it myself and it cost a lot of money) it would be like a 2 on the scale. If you stole a child it'd be an 11, but my car would definately fall between 4 and 6 depending on what was done to it.

I guess I'm trying to say that the car would be the first thing after a child or family member.

It's a tek 9 with a laser pointer thing on it. And yes, the laser is completely useless especially under rapid fire. Heck, even in a single shot it's hard to hit where you point the laser. BUT...it does give the general direction, and with 32 rounds the general direction should be good enough.

Anyways, I hope you find out who stole your car. My brother in law used to steal cars with a bunch of friends of his prolly 5 years ago. He's an idiot for it and he got busted. BUT...the good thing is he's gonna help me put in my alarm to make it harder to steal since he knows how to disarm them.

good luck!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
billspreston01 said:
It's a tek 9 with a laser pointer thing on it. And yes, the laser is completely useless especially under rapid fire. Heck, even in a single shot it's hard to hit where you point the laser. BUT...it does give the general direction, and with 32 rounds the general direction should be good enough.

lol well i guess that would help some, at least he doesnt have a scope on it:biglaugh:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Tony Mawad said:
...Craig, I have hope you will get it back, I really do.
I hope I am not wrong.
My psychic powers were not wrong; I was right, just got an IM. I don't know how I knew it, but I just did. I have mentioned how I have been able to envision things before they happened to people in the chat room (Grim & Suze). It's reason why I did not spend too much time talking about his loss: 'cause I knew it was temporary. My psychic abilities are not active all the time though:(

I am not a superstitious person, but doesn't anyone else get very strong feelings like that that they just can't explain?
I am superstitious in the sense that when you lose something, you should be cool about it; but if you get upset with no hope, then you really lose it for good.

Craig will chime in soon with the details.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
EVERY PIECE OF THIS STORY IS 100% TRUE

Well my friends were cruising around looking for an auto store, when they look and OH SHIT they see my car. They follow it, the 2 driver's parked in a jack in the box, my friends go to the nearest payphone and call me, saying where it is, said "Craig it's your car, come get it". So at this time I call my mom to come pick me up, tell my friends to stay there, don't let anybody in that car, and I called the Sherrif's station to alert them of what was going on. My friends parked across the street and ran over to the car. There was a cop on a bike SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT (Approx 20 ft from my car) smoking a cigarette. They ran to him and said "That's my friend Craig's stolen car!" The cop said hold on let me finish my cigarette. So he finished it and they waited, one of the guys came out and grabbed sunglasses out of the car. COP DREW HIS GUN and got the fucker on the ground (Near 110 degree hot black tar pavement). His friend saw what was going on and split. Right around this time I was almost there and 1 sherrif in a truck came in, as well as 2 more in seperate cars. So now I pull up, see my car, my friends, 4 cops (3 chp one local) and the bastard they caught. I just get out, and give him the dirtiest fucking look I've ever given anybody. Satan would have shuddered. The guy started saying it wasn't me, it wasn't me, and as he talked his chin quivered and I could tell he was on the VERGE of crying. So I check the car, they clipped things from my stereo, took my discman, 2 cds, my work badge and pin, and left the car a fucking mess although still in-tact and cleanable. So I walk over to the guy and I just start glaring at him. He starts to quiver and shake and talk to himself, and here I am, trying to not to smile in happiness, as I see him sitting in handcuffs. Well he rats out his friend (Apparently the first arrested was the passenger). So as we wait the cops check out his story. They drive to the house he pointed out to them, and come back with 2 more people! One guy won't even look at me, and the other guy just stares at the ground, slightly long hair, didn't match the driver profile too well. So I ask what's up with these guys. Well apparently the guy that split when his friend was arrested was the driver, and he has been caught. The first arrest was the passenger. The 3rd arrest, was searched, and CAUGHT WITH CAR THEFT TOOLS (Slim Jim, Lock picking things, Other misc. things used to break into cars) and the cops soon found out that he's on probation! So we've got the 3 in handcuffs and I am just having the greatest time possible. The workers inside identified the young men and said those were the ones that were driving, and my friends also identified them. So we've got the 3 in handcuffs, I say I'm gonna have fun and take a picture. And what do you know, the cops hold them up and pose for pictures! I got 2 ones which are posted below and my mom got one in a higher quality that I will post later tonight. So at this point these kids are just feeling sooo sorry for themselves, and I am enjoying ever fucking second of this. This was an EXTREME high point in my life, nothing is better than the feeling of true justice! So we signed the paperwork and pointed out things to the officers and blah blah blah it's time to depart. I repeatedly ask the local officer if I can beat them, and he just sort of chuckled and said unfortunately no, you can't. So The arrested low-lifes each get in their own cop car to ride in, and I thank the officers 50,000 times. The car will still be reported stolen for the next ~24 hours, so he says to drive home, gave me a slip to clear it in case I get pulled over, and leave the car at home. So the cops begin to depart, I blow kisses to them and wave goodbye, yelling thanks to the officers, and especially to the local one who took care of everything and was definetely the most involved. So after blowing kisses to the assholes that stole my car as they drove off, my mom followed me home and I parked the car in a very hard to get out spot, and lets just say the car won't start, I'm buying an alarm and a wheel locker tonight.

Let this be a lesson to those who do not have any kind of anti-theft or alarm systems on their cars! It does not matter what kind of car you drive or what the condition of it is, it can be stolen very easily! Also make sure you have theft insurance! My family was surprised to hell when we discovered the theft insurance we thought we had didn't exist, now that I have the car back mine as well as my mom's car both have full insurance.

Thank you to supraforums, the admins, everyone that helped with the search including my friends, the officers, and every person that was affected by this event! I hope this can be a positive situation and other's can learn from this and be benefited by it! Have a great day, this is the best day of my life!

PICTURES!!!! HIGH QUALITY ONE WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT!!!! THIS WILL BE MY PHONE/COMPUTER BACKGROUND FOR LIFE!!!! IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

FAGS1.jpg

FAGS2.jpg

Unfortunately I was only able to talk to the 1st one arrested, and boy did I make him feel fucking stupid. I told him of the over 50+ people I called, the over 200+ supra owners looking for it, and the easily over 100+ other people that were looking for it due to word of mouth and the way the news spreads. I repeatedly called him stupid and made sure he realized just indeed how stupid he was for thinking he wouldn't be caught driving it around.

BTW no that's not me by the car, I took the pictures.

:wtflol: I LOVE THIS! :wtflol:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
that's intense! i'm glad to hear you got your car back! :)

-shaeff

suprana1990

Apr 4, 2005
NYC
great pics man, you should frame those pic and write the date on it.
glad you found your car and man the cops should allow you to beat one of them just for all the trouble you and your family went thru.

one thing for sure with this experience is that you realize theft was not part of the insurance so you killed 2 birds with one stone

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea you are seriously one of the luckiest people ever to recover your stolen car like that. clearly your car was stolen by a bunch of dumbasses but still none the less you are soooo lucky.

your probably 1 of 500,000 stolen car victims to recover their car intact. while your at it tell the cops you hade 300karrat stone in your car allong with some spanish deblunes and a copy of the constitution and you need them to pay you the value of it. give it a try.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
congrats man!!!! glad to see it all worked out well for ya. saw a white supra today on the road and thought bout your car and was wondering how it would turn out, glad to see they got what was coming to them.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
i prolly wouldnt have asked the officer if i could punch the f cuk out of that one guy. first site the damn cops would be trying to pry my death grip away from the guys neck.
how those SOBs like to get married to some big guy in jail named ronda.
im so happy for you dude, considering that this is the 2nd case of theft in under a years time. i say we get this T.I.T.S thing moving.

whos with me?

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
AWESOME!!!
Glad you recovered it in one piece :), and at all for that matter. I say make a trip to Vegas the way your luck just turned :)
Hope you prosecute them FULLY.
Congrats!!!!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Excellent news, glad to hear. The cops letting you take pictures of them is priceless!

Do you know where they live now? They'll be out on bail within a day or so I bet - except for the dumbass on probation, anyhow. Pay them a visit with some friends, then they can show up in court all beat to hell. :D

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
ahahahahaha I LOVE the way grim thinks...LOVE IT!!!

SooOoOoOoOoO happy for you to get yer car back!!! I feel bad for anyone who gets a car stolen but Supra owner's have a certain pride in their cars that not many other people posess...

Now go to their house and shaving cream "FUCK YOU" really big in their yard!!

PS--Bleach and Amonia (and anything else that has that smell that would knock maggots off a pile of horse shit) will also do the trick!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
If you are going to dope someone's lawn, use fertilizer. Big letters that stand up an extra few inches unless they mow the lawn every 2 days is far worse than a dead lawn that they can't do anything about anyhow.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
CONGRATS!!! I really don't think destroying their hoses/properties would be very good. the cops just MIGHT know it was you. Not that they wouldn't care, I can't believe they let you take pictures! i'd be posting those pics ALLLL over the place where you live so that every time somebody sees them they'll get dirty looks and the cops called on them and stuff :)