AGlobalThreat: Car Stolen Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
One of ours had his car stolen today. He just IM'd me. I want to state this here in SM as maybe someone may have some info on it or some miracle takes place because of this post.
From http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3302388#post3302388

AGlobalThreat said:
MY CAR WAS STOLEN AROUND 10:20 AM THIS MORNING FROM MY APARTMENT IN SAUGUS, CALIFORNIA. IF YOU SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT LET ME KNOW. THE INTERIOR IS COMPLETELY CUSTOM IF YOU SEE A BLACK INTERIOR (FRONT ONLY, THE CAR WAS BACK-HALFED) WITH TAN INSERTS/SHIFT BOOT/PASSENGER SIDE VENT COVER LET ME KNOW!!!! HERE ARE THE MOST RECENT PICTURES OF IT!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANYTHING.

LICENSE PLATE IS 2DLW133 WHITE PRE89 WITH 89+ SPOILER AND JDM HATCH VISOR, POLISHED SAWBLADES, MEGAN CARBON TI EXHAUST CAR WAS DEFINETELY LOCKED, THE CAR HAS NO REGISTRATION IN IT, NO FRONT PLATE, AND I HAVE THE KEYS[/B]

CALL (661) 373-7363 IF YOU SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING!

MODS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE PUT INTO THIS CAR!

StockWidebody.jpg

z.jpg

RecentInterior.jpg

RecentInterior2.jpg

Here are smaller pics
StockWidebodysmall.JPG

zsmall.JPG

RecentInteriorsmall.JPG

RecentInterior2small.JPG

Here are some slightly older (2 weeks ago) BIG pics
DSC00639.JPG

DSC00638.JPG

CALL 661-373-7363 IF YOU SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING!!!!!

FOLLOW THAT BITCH IF YOU SEE HIM/HER DRIVING!!!!!!!!!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
sigh, i didn't see "aftermarket alarm" in that list...

i'm on the s2000 forums and they have something called T.I.T.S. (forgot what it stands for), lol, where people sign up from each state, and if a whole car or seats (s2000 guys are always having their red leather seats stolen), or anything is stolen these guys go out and hunt them down. something like that. we should do this.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im in this is the 2nd supra stolen form a member of this board. in less than a year. ill make the trip, ill bring the paintball gun that shoots .40 cali. BBs. big o hunks of metal.
anyone with me and Ct.
and global anything we can do to help we will. just ask we are here for you man.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
CtSupra said:
sigh, i didn't see "aftermarket alarm" in that list...

i'm on the s2000 forums and they have something called T.I.T.S. (forgot what it stands for), lol, where people sign up from each state, and if a whole car or seats (s2000 guys are always having their red leather seats stolen), or anything is stolen these guys go out and hunt them down. something like that. we should do this.
YES we should!
I just want to beat someone with a stick...never tried that before, although I did beat a troll down with a stick on SF like a week ago (that was only verbally though):( LOL

Craig, I have hope you will get it back, I really do.
I hope I am not wrong.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
best of luck to you global... i seriously hope you find it. i hate thieves i hate thieves i hate thieves.

there are a couple partscars for sale near me and one has a nice big IC. jokingly, my friend says "lets just go there at night and grab it... there's no bumper."
i almost punched him in the face. people work too hard for these cars to have some punk steal it just because he wants your seats, or steering wheel...

godspeed, sir. i hope it comes home unscathed.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Thieves suck! They should have their hands chopped off if they are cut like they do in llama llama land. I hope you find your car and I wish you the best of luck!

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
I for one agree about the T.I.T.S, or whatever it was, I think we should make a group in areas with lots of our supras and keep an eye out, cause obviusly, if they stole it, there gonna part (hopefully not in globals case) we find those missing parts, get some names and then we bust out a big freakn stick and start whacking, just my thoughts, hope your pulling together global, I really dunno what Id do if someone took my supra...good luck

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
a big stick? if you are gonna go after CAR THEIVES you better be prepared to unload some ammunition into them.

you know why? if they are proffesional theives you know they wont hesitate to do the same thing to you.

its all nice and fun to talk about going after those guys but the reality of it is, if you want to go after criminals you better be ready to seriously injure, and if need be kill the perps, cause if its not gonna be them, its gonna be you.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lagged said:
a big stick? if you are gonna go after CAR THEIVES you better be prepared to unload some ammunition into them.

you know why? if they are proffesional theives you know they wont hesitate to do the same thing to you.

its all nice and fun to talk about going after those guys but the reality of it is, if you want to go after criminals you better be ready to seriously injure, and if need be kill the perps, cause if its not gonna be them, its gonna be you.

well i think it might be the new site or old one that had a thread about what type of fire arms everyone had. and well ill have to say quite a few members were pack'n some heat.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
You guys want some tips on how to avoid theft?

1) Do not play loud music with massive bass wherever you go. (Attracts them like bugs to a porch light.)

2) Loud exhasts with huge can's are like loud bass.

3) Loud BOV's. (See above.)

4) Flashy wheels/tires/brakes etc.

Not sure why this car was stolen, wheels were stock, no stereo that I can see, and other than the large exhaust, nothing to indicate it was more than any other Supra out there.

What really sucks is that generally local law enforcement does little to deter car theft. If they find one on the road, at a traffic stop, they will, but as far as punishment for car theft? It's pretty weak. (There is no money or profit in catching car thieves, but you can make money writing speeding tickets....)

The bad part is my car fails all of the above, except my BOV's are pretty quiet, and the HKS exhaust looks "stock" to most casual observers.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
You're wrong about the cops. They could pull up next to it, look over, smile, wave, and just drive off. They would have to run the plate to find out it's stolen. I'm mainly just depending on the 40+ people that I told to look for it, and probably the 150+ others that have been told by them, my family, and my friends.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Ok, let me clarify.
If they pull this car over for speeding, or something else, and run the plate, they will do something. (Of course they are not going to run the plates on every white MK3 just because yours is stolen. Again, there is NO profit for them to do that.)

If the PD was paid on recovered thefts, the rate of recovery would skyrocket.

Best you can hope for is the ass nugget who stole your car get's busted while driving it somewhere.

More likely, it's now been stripped, scrapped, or otherwise disposed of. (Not aware of a market for stolen MK3 parts... but I'm sure it's out there someplace.) It looks like your already watching Ebay and other sites where parts could be sold. (Check out your local flea markets this weekend. Back in the 80's, a friend found his stolen car parts at the Flea Market in Simi Valley, we called the PD, and about an hour later when they arrived, finally busted and arrested the guys selling the parts. (Found the car stripped later, but that's a happy ending for a 69 Camaro)

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
stick? what stick? glock 9mm...need I say more? Or my neighbors tek 9 with the 32 round mag and laser sights. Stealing a car that you have put time and money into would be like stealing somebody's child. Go up to any parent and ask them what they'd do if you took their kid and stripped it down and sold it. There is only 1 answer...period.