7mgte!!

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
HEY GUYS HOW U doing my name is omar im new to this i just got my second supra but this one is turbo dam is way faster!!! lol :biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
92TealSupra;1455756 said:
Welcome. I am sure you'll go through many! These are great cars, and if you keep on on routine maintenance they last even longer.

LOL, we're not all like you! :icon_razz

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
shaeff;1456017 said:
LOL, we're not all like you! :icon_razz

(= yeah.. I just like to have my hands on many, maybe part a few out and get parts to people that want them to their original shape! I will have a Supra again soon. I can't shake this 3000GT vr4 though. It is a amazing car with great handling..

Looks like I will just have too have a Supra and a a GT.

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
hahaha ya big turnlight i wanted to keep it unique i converted to whole car to 91 i just sawp the engine and trany from a 91 and the instrument cluster and the stearing wheel and the doorpanels lol

Attachments

• new car.JPG
    new car.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 11

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Id be surprised if your cluster works, unless you swap the dash harness as well... as for 91 door panels..HELL YEAH! I have 91 panels in my 89, complete with speakers and covers, absolutely love it. Do what I did with my 92 and but pre 89 euro signals (half clear, half amber), cut the 89+ grilles, and attach them...

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
RazoE;1456721 said:
Id be surprised if your cluster works, unless you swap the dash harness as well... as for 91 door panels..HELL YEAH! I have 91 panels in my 89, complete with speakers and covers, absolutely love it. Do what I did with my 92 and but pre 89 euro signals (half clear, half amber), cut the 89+ grilles, and attach them...

the chluster not the same? where u got the euro signals?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
My white supra has 89+ european signals, brand new from toyota, with KevinM signal covers, and I have cool white LEDs from superbrightleds.com

I bought pre 89 euro signals from a member on this board, MartinP, great guy to deal with, I've bought many euro parts off him...

After 1990, gauge clusters received different wiring, mainly due to the airbag indicator, you can see the issues by visiting some of 92NSX's posts. An 89 cluster will swap into a pre 89 car with no issues, as long as its off a car with the same equipment, such as auto, turbo, or TEMS. Also an NA cluster in a turbo car will render the tach useless, and equal the otherway around. And the boost gauge will not work with only the clusters swapped, you also need the boost sender in the engine bay. Well that about answers it all, have fun!

Ps, there are more pics of my cars in my sig links...