7m maximum RPM

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
nosechunks;1531290 said:
Facepalm on soooo many levels, How do people come up with this stuff?

Sad to say from places like this......

Moron A say's "Blah blah" Moron B say's "I agree you're so smart" Moron C tells Moron's d>z and all of a sudden it's gospel..

This is why I try so hard to keep our tech sections factual and accurate to head off the stupidity at the pass.

Back then it was a bit "there are no wrong answers everyone gets a prize for participating" it "should" have been stomped at the 2nd post and not let continue...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ.;1531317 said:
Sad to say from places like this......

Moron A say's "Blah blah" Moron B say's "I agree you're so smart" Moron C tells Moron's d>z and all of a sudden it's gospel..

This is why I try so hard to keep our tech sections factual and accurate to head off the stupidity at the pass.

Back then it was a bit "there are no wrong answers everyone gets a prize for participating" it "should" have been stomped at the 2nd post and not let continue...

lol

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Actualy besides a few ic pieces that were way to small I can't say anything bad about the work he did to it. Car ran great till a 7m retarded shop wired my safc. Then Toyota fixed it again.

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i plan to go to 7000 to 7500 were ever the power drops off really

I still have stock block with 180 k on it

but i run ati front blancer and light weight fly wheel that has been balanced with the clutch

i have head work and 272 cams but I am running stock valves