3.0 GT Turbo S from Malaysia

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
Greetings!

My name is Daeng and I'm from Malaysia. I have been a lurker for quite sometime and I thought I should intoduce myself to you guys. :icon_bigg

Check out my ride below and feel free to comments. :icon_bigg

p678900_1.jpg

p678900_2.jpg

p678900_3.jpg

p678900_4.jpg

p678900_5.jpg

p678900_6.jpg

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
Bluechulappa said:
Nice. Is that the orginal paint? If so I think thats the color mine is..

No, original colour was White when I checked my Vehicle Registration Card. When I bought this car the previous owner has painted to this colour.

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
swaq said:
Looks nice! Is there a noticeable improvement from the diffuser?

Yes there is! :naughty: It makes your car stick on the road when you are driving at a very fast speed. When i'm driving at 240km/h consistantly, i felt this car is too slow and need more powah to push on.

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
veedubin said:
3.0 GT Turbo S ???? what's the deal with that?

Not sure man, when I bought this car, the emblem was already there. Maybe SM Experts can help us to enlightened the history..

Pls let me know if you need more details to dig this...

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome, that's a really nice ride! That paint looks amazing. What kind of wheels are those?

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
mkthree92 said:
Welcome, that's a really nice ride! That paint looks amazing. What kind of wheels are those?

Thanks man, this rims are Designed By Weds and it's a 3 piece rims, 17 inch from Japan.

I was thinking upgrading my car to 18 inch rims coz planning to install these bomex side step skirt and rear soon. If I were to maintain this 17 inch, my car is going to be too 'lowered'.

I will show you the pic taken and update everyone soon and would luv to hear your comments. :icon_razz

For the rest, thanks for the comments and appreciate the advs..

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK, I AM an EXPERT here...........S= SWEEEET!

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

And while I'm at it........American translation...........Daeng= DANG! That is a nice car.

Welcome to the site. Or rather, welcome out of the closet. I'm not sure if you are new or not to the site. We just finally get to know you are here.