2jzge-T swap notes and pricelists

vilnis29

Sep 27, 2011
Latvia
I have some questions about this swap.

So i have 2JZ-GE from JDM MKIV and i will go 2JZ NA-T with 7M electronics. All thing about electronics and wiring I understood how to do it.

So biggest question is about fueling. I want to ask about 7M fuel rail, will fit or no? because i will go without piggybacks or standalone.
And want to keep all stock, because i want to reduce costs on this project. So i want to keep standart fuel pressure regulator from 7M.

So my plan is:

*2JZ-GE JDM with 80k km (yeah like new engine :icon_razz )
*Holset HX35 turbo (if i will get this one)
*costum exhaust manifold
*costum made flywheel
*7M electronics
*7M 440cc injectors
*removed A/C
*W58 gearbox
*costum made 3inc exhaust
*costum made IC piping
*will leave stock headgasket

and with this i hope then i will reduce costs to minimum.

But now main problem is what to do with fuel rail and pressure regulator!!!

vilnis29

Sep 27, 2011
Latvia
any one?

2 things what i want to know. Is that setup will run good on stock 7M electronis, without any piggyback
and maybe anyone know about 7M fuelrail with fuel pressure regulator, if that i can fit on 2JZ??

Thanks

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
I can't help much, but I can tell you with that holset and 440's you'll probably run lean without some fuel management.
Also the stock head gasket will provide too much compression.

vilnis29

Sep 27, 2011
Latvia
I think with Holset will be ok, i will boost some 0.7 Bar in start. and then in winter will do headgasket change and will run some seriosly fueal managment.

and i will buy AEM wideband to check for not running lean :)

vilnis29

Sep 27, 2011
Latvia
So i have swaped 2JZ on 7M ECU, now only non turbo, and i have one problem. So my idle speed is from 1.1k to 2k rpm, and i can't figure why. maybe some advice on this?
[video=youtube;o5jN3mSlbZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5jN3mSlbZM[/video]