27 Year Old Teacher Has Sex With 16 Year Old

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
It really is a double standard, I would murder any male teacher that would ever try to put his hands on my step-daughter, but I'd bone the fuck out of my middle school P.E. teacher...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
DreamerTheresa;1663403 said:
1. Grim. Your wife is on her second wife?
Well, I do all the cooking. Outside of the Kraft Dinner variant for lunch. And I sew. And iron. And laundry.

My buddies back in the bachelor days always said I was going to make a nice wife for some lucky gal one day.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
GrimJack;1663463 said:
Well, I do all the cooking. Outside of the Kraft Dinner variant for lunch. And I sew. And iron. And laundry.

My buddies back in the bachelor days always said I was going to make a nice wife for some lucky gal one day.

Shit, I see why you say "second wife."

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I've actually forbidden Mike to do laundry. I've had some very nice bras ruined because he put them in with jeans.

I.... kind of sew. Badly. Mike should tell the tale of the colostomy bag I sewed into his sweatpants by accident.

I'm really still kind of new at this domestic thing. All my meals until I moved out of my mom's house were frozen and put in the microwave, so I've had some hilariously horrible cooking experiences. ...and then there's the sewing thing.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
DreamerTheresa;1663484 said:
I've actually forbidden Mike to do laundry. I've had some very nice bras ruined because he put them in with jeans.

I.... kind of sew. Badly. Mike should tell the tale of the colostomy bag I sewed into his sweatpants by accident.

I'm really still kind of new at this domestic thing. All my meals until I moved out of my mom's house were frozen and put in the microwave, so I've had some hilariously horrible cooking experiences. ...and then there's the sewing thing.

I'm not allowed to do the laundry either anymore...IT FUCKING SAID COLOR SAFE ON THE GODDAMN BOTTLE! FUCK!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Tracy hand washes her bras. And we have a running argument about whether I should NOT tumble dry her panties, or she should buy stuff that doesn't shrink when you look at it funny. Funny though, she won't buy clothes that need ironing, however, men's dress shirts don't seem to have such an option.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Get an A in the class, get some pristine pussy.

feels-good-man.png

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
GrimJack;1663528 said:
men's dress shirts don't seem to have such an option.

Yea, but I have this nice asian woman down the road who does that for me, so no problem there.

(I wouldn't let Theresa near an iron, it would probably be tragic...)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I'd like to high five the kid, shes a pretty good looking gal. Maybe see if the two of them would be down for a pig roast