27 Year Old Teacher Has Sex With 16 Year Old

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You have to be kidding me. I would have killed someone to get a chance at my fifth Grade teacher. She was super hot and had an ass for the ages. My chemistry teacher in High School too, she had a nice rack and her nipples were always showing. Then this Kindergarden teacher too, she was smokin' hot, all she wore was miniskirts.

Shit man, these DoucheBag cops. If I was that cop, I would have just said "Roll Tide," to the kid and go about my business as usual.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is her Facebook Page, She Taught "Physical Education." <Win.
http://www.facebook.com/AshleyBlumenshine

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (CBS/WBBM) Ashley Blumenshine, an Illinois high school teacher, was in jail Wednesday, charged with having sex with a 16-year-old student.
"The person in the back was partially unclothed," said Plainfield Police Chief William Doster of the 16-year-old boy.
Police noticed two vehicles in the parking lot were sitting much farther out from the store than other vehicles in the lot.
On Wednesday, the Will County State's Attorney's office charged Blumenshine with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
"They made certain statements to the officer that led them to believe that that's what went on," Doster said. He said the affair appears to have been going on for a month or so.
CBS affiliate WBBM's Susanna Song reports that Blumenshine has taught dance and physical education at Plainfield North High School for four years.
"Our first priority is always the safety and security of our students," said Tom Hernandez

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
hvyman;1663241 said:
Its wierd to cause unless shes got a std you know the kid aint complaining.

Win....

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

GrimJack;1663235 said:
Barring the teacher / student relationship thing, this is legal on most of the planet. You Americans seem to be really uptight about sex with teenagers.

I know. These idiots want to make an issue about anything. You know that cop was jealous he wasn't fucking a his dream teacher when he was 16. Douchebag....

Fuck that, I would still fuck my fifth grade teacher now even though she has three kids. She still is thick and has the ass.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
mattsplat72;1663272 said:
my wife was 17 and I was 25. been together for 14 years and married for 4 ... Problem??

That is a super gap. Seven years, you can count on her always looking young. There is a four year gap between my girlfriend and I. She is older than me. I like older chicks. :)

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
mattsplat72;1663272 said:
my wife was 17 and I was 25. been together for 14 years and married for 4 ... Problem??

Personally, I see a huge thing wrong with this. Glad it worked out for you, but from experience just with 22 and 18, the maturity gap in that age category is astronomical. 39 and 31 may be one thing but 25 and 17 just seems like a nightmare to myself short of an occasional hookup.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
IwantMKIII;1663324 said:
Personally, I see a huge thing wrong with this. Glad it worked out for you, but from experience just with 22 and 18, the maturity gap in that age category is astronomical. 39 and 31 may be one thing but 25 and 17 just seems like a nightmare to myself short of an occasional hookup.

It really depends on the people involved. I was ready for a permanent relationship at 19. The woman I married then obviously was not, however. So now I'm on my second wife... and so is she. I like to look at marriage like golf - everyone deserves a mulligan. ;)