2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

yung2ner

3E5 LOVER
I've been reading this thread for two days off of my phone and it's a headache but worth it!!! But not enough pictures :icon_bigg just teasing! Ish! This build is amazing. I can't think of much else that would fit. Even having the money to do something like this isn't near enough! All the patience patience patience you need it's astronaumical!

As for the nickname, how about "the abiss", or "the black abiss"? Because to this point it's endless, the time, money, and I'm sure frustration I mean it is a supra after all.

ma70

Jul 21, 2009
north carolina
hey whats up supra fanatics i need parts for my 87 7mgte supra like a FAN SHROUD and would like to chat about the soon to be mods im thinking about. please post me back

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
xxxotiknightz;1469278 said:
Just name it oliver.

how about xxxoliver? :biglaugh:

yung2ner;1469600 said:
I've been reading this thread for two days off of my phone and it's a headache but worth it!!! But not enough pictures :icon_bigg just teasing! Ish! This build is amazing. I can't think of much else that would fit. Even having the money to do something like this isn't near enough! All the patience patience patience you need it's astronaumical!

As for the nickname, how about "the abiss", or "the black abiss"? Because to this point it's endless, the time, money, and I'm sure frustration I mean it is a supra after all.

Sorry about that. I knew I should've created a phone app for this :1zhelp:

I'll have more pics coming soon :naughty:

ma70;1469603 said:
hey whats up supra fanatics i need parts for my 87 7mgte supra like a FAN SHROUD and would like to chat about the soon to be mods im thinking about. please post me back

Hi there Newb... Do you just sign up and post your questions anywhere? :1zhelp:

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
ma70;1469603 said:

Driftmotion has one as does SIP Racing, have you ever heard of thread jacking?:3d_frown:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Intake should flow pretty good...

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprarx7nut;1491899 said:
Car looks sick!

he's talking about the African episode where Hammond gets attached to his car.

Ahhh yes, the Botswana episode. Sorry, I missed read his sentence. He did say "after Oliver the car from Top Gear" - I read it as cat...:nono: