2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprahero said:
Thanks Miguel.....I"m actually a funny guy in person as well. Hopefully one day we'll get to meet up. I cant' wait to see this thing finish up or at least put on the street. I'm not sure you can actually ever get through with a supra. I've been trying for six years now..........and I don't suffer from OCD like other members on here that I won't mention........:evil2:
Hahahaha... We'll meet one day I'm sure! I would love to drive the car cross-country one day. Maybe hit a couple meets on my way to SILV. That would be awesome!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
empera said:
omg miguel u did some work to the black car!?!?!? nice
Hahahaha... I KNOW!!! I'm not left with much time to spare these days except for family time and I don't compromise family time... At least I try not too most of the time... Sometimes i have to though. That's why most of the time you see me I'm with my daughter, wife, or the whole family LOL...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Supraholics;1528036 said:
Who are you again?

I can't remember

suprahero;1528046 said:
Wow.........two weeks of ARP therapy and then I click on this thread..................:aigo:

Best not click on my thread then if you want to stay in remission

suprahero;1528158 said:
Thanks Miguel.....I"m actually a funny guy in person as well. Hopefully one day we'll get to meet up. I cant' wait to see this thing finish up or at least put on the street. I'm not sure you can actually ever get through with a supra. I've been trying for six years now..........and I don't suffer from OCD like other members on here that I won't mention........:evil2:

Tell me who these other people with OCD are and I'll go take em out for ya

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Supraholics;1528085 said:
Here's where the OCD comes in... I lined up all the ARP letters to line up :aigo::biglaugh:
arp5.jpg

Makes perfect sense to me ....

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
HKS_TRD said:
Doh

I ust read through 103 pages..... WOW amazing.

Excuse me while i go rub one out real quick.

Too much information dude lol
Yeah, a little too much... Lol.

So Dan, the license plate bolts came in. I think I'll use them on mine too. So now you can call me a copy cat lol... Oh and now all your Toyota bits are here...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Supraholics;1528888 said:
Yeah, a little too much... Lol.

So Dan, the license plate bolts came in. I think I'll use them on mine too. So now you can call me a copy cat lol... Oh and now all your Toyota bits are here...

<rubs hands together>
More parts yay!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
jugodegolf;1528999 said:
I was trying to post yesterday and the pc got funky. Anyways those packages look familiar Miguel. I can&#8217;t see lining up the letters. Where you drinking too many Tecates?

Is hard to see G. If you were looking into the engine bay from the side (fenders) they would read ARP and the other ARP backwards on an arch. So I made them all the same. Nothing special, just thought they look neat all lined up...

Actually, I've never tried the Tecates. Don't think I can get them where I live. Mexican beers - I used to drink Coronas (well, still do sometimes) but that changed when I went to Mexico and tried XX Dos Equis. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but depending where I'm at or what I'm eating, I like to switch them up.

Coincidently, we went to a Mexican restaurant last night called On the Border, and had a couple of XX Dos Equis... LOL... I haven't tried a lot of Foreign beer, but here are a few I really like.

Presidente - Domincan
Sapporo - Japanese
XX Dos Equis - Mexican
Corona - Mexican

I think that's it... Yup that's it... LOL

HKS_TRD;1529012 said:
<rubs hands together>
More parts yay!

Can't never hurt. Unless your wife is next to you when you go pay LOL... On the way there she was like oh yeah baby you deserve it!!! then she saw the amount and was like WUUUUUUT???? I said, relax...half of it is Dan's LOL

You know what I just noticed? The views on my thread just went up a few thousand, but no one posted LOL... I'm up to 91K+. Am I becoming the most hated member here or am I just not post worthy :(? LOL...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
HKS_TRD;1529131 said:
I think people with black cars and OCD will always live in infamy ....

That's the price to pay Dan... Funny thing is I just like things neat, but I can have it either way... I always like to be in control and an obsession does the opposite. I would refuse to let OCD control me for as long as I could if it were to happen to me... Then if that doesn't work I guess meds would be next :aigo:

Same thing with smoking, drinking, any drugs etc...

Holy shit!!! 92,048 views NOW!!! wow... THAT many more views and no posts??? Ok is official... I'm the most hated now... If I was an admin, I would certainly take Mike's title. LOL...

Anyways, for the ones that do want to see and care and cannot come see for themselves... Here's a couple of pics of the Intake and ABS unit...which Dan forced me to polish LOL!!!

IMG_7736_SMALL.jpg

IMG_7737_SMALL.jpg

IMG_7738_SMALL.jpg

IMG_7739_SMALL.jpg

Also, people, if you're thinking about getting Tapatalk, don't!!! You'll be on it all the time!!! LOL...