1JZ Translated Manual

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
First post wasn't me.

Maybe I should start a new thread? The first 10 pages of this were people speculating...

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Mobes I would just like to say thank you for all the help you've given me. I drove my car for the first time today, and while theres still a few issues to work out, your help with the wiring has really been wonderful. Thanks man.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
speed;939065 said:
Mobes I would just like to say thank you for all the help you've given me. I drove my car for the first time today, and while theres still a few issues to work out, your help with the wiring has really been wonderful. Thanks man.

No problem. Glad I could help :)

beatle

Mar 9, 2008
perth west oz
oh thank fuck someone has finaly done this, been shooting blind for ages doing things on my car, going of sometimes dodgy forum writeups and just getting into it til its fixed.

how many pages is it in total?

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
It is 128 pages total IIRC. At page 40 now. There's a lot of it dedicated to the starter and alternator though, so probably 80 of good juicy motor related stuff.

Sorry guys I haven't done any pages in a while. I've been actually working on my car :)

Project-X

Jan 4, 2008
Toronto
just a curious question about the service manual is it possible to enlarge the size of the text? or is that as big as its gunna get?
thanks for the help