1JZ Translated Manual

Danners

Nov 17, 2006
Australia
Great work Mobes, thankyou. Rebuilding my engine at the moment and appreciate all of the torque settings

I live in Australia and will look into the English manual for Australian delivered JZZ30 Soarers from my local Toyota dealership

suprafreek

Jul 8, 2008
brisbane
man this is totaly awsome man glad someone got around to doing this much apreciated will come in handy :icon_bigg

thanks again

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I know I'm resurrecting a thread, and haven't found much else on the 1JZ manual beyond this, but are there more pages than 1-44? If not, that's fine, just asking. : P You're work has been greatly appreciated sir! (Yes, I know it's a few years behind, but it's always nice to hear thank you's lol)

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
Sorry guys, I really need to get back around to this and finish it. I'm setting up the software now since I've reloaded my system since I worked on it last. I can't promise any timeline, but I do intend to continue working on it.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Very cool, so far im good on everything except the valve specs for the head so I can make sure mine is within spec. I haven't really searched yet, but I know ill find it quickly considering how quickly I've amassed half a book's worth of data

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk