1JZ Translated Manual

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
BLK-SUPRA said:
THANK MAN.. I AM GOING TO BE EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE REST OF IT..
but wanted to point out sumthing.. ur missing page 14, the Bolt specs i think.

but thankz a lot.. this will help me heaps on my 1JZ Converion with a overhaul!

Thanks everyone, I'm glad the work that I put in to it is appreciated.

I don't know what happened to page 14. I noticed it was missing but haven't investigated. My desktop computer is set up on the floor until I get my desk (Dec 13th) so I haven't been using it much. Then I'm on Christmas hiatus Dec 15th-Jan 5th so sorry guys but I don't expect much progress until January. I'll try to get page 14 up and the UI improved a bit before I leave.

For those of you that wish to donate, I wouldn't feel right accepting donations when there are far more deserving and important causes out there. I have a good job, a roof over my head, and a Supra. There are many, many others that aren't as fortunate. If you want to show your appreciation just post or PM me here or on the www.1jz.com forum and say thanks, and save the donations for those in need.

meet07

Nov 29, 2007
Wake Forest
so is there not a manual for the 1jz that shows more advanced things like torque specs on the head and valve train. Or stuff like top dead center. Maybe even ignition stuff. Im thinking about doing this swap into my 240 but if there isnt much info out there I might have to lean toward the rb25 instead.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
psifactor said:
Wow, that is great!!! Thanks so much for working on that.

I'm actually looking for the part number on the stock intake valve and you are just a couple of pages short. Keep up the great work!

The service manual doesn't have any part numbers. I do have a 1JZ EPC on my site though. Here's the link to the section with the valves (you'll need to register for the forum first):
http://www.1jz.com/tech/epc/illustration.php?illustration_id=157

The part number is 13711-88400.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
I made some changes today. Fixed some bugs in the browser, made some style changes, and translated and added the missing page 14. More to come...