17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Just looked at some of his posts and he seemed like a nice kid. He will look down over you and will always be there for you. Have a great peace of mind knowing he is in a better place. I know God took him early but he had a reason. Just keep his spirit alive and you will never forget him! You and your family will be in our prayers.

Ryan

Cya

Aug 12, 2005
Columbia, S.C>
Wow, it's never easy to hear of anyone passing away. I never met him but my heart is sadened. My heart goes out to your family.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I can only imagine what you’re going through and I can only wish you and your family the best. Hang in tight and don’t do anything rational in these times of grief. If you need someone to talk to I'm sure any of us would be willing! Hang in their bud!

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
I'm sorry for your families losses..May he R.I.P

When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a way that when you die, the world will cry and you will rejoice.
-- Indian Proverb

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
sorry to hear that i hpe you and your family get over it soon but never forget how much he meant to you.R.I.P :3d_frown:my friend gerald just died a few weeks ago he was only 16 he did in his garage infront of his little brother .he only lives one block down the street from me your story sent chills down my body:nono:

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
Grant and family,

Im sorry to hear this. ive lost a friend this year in a car accident and its such a horrible thing. Hope you and your family can get through this difficult time

thoughts are with you and yours

Paul Finnon

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
R.I.P. little supra brother, its truly sad when someone so young is taken in a blink of an eye, it just goes to show that life is to short. My thoughts are with you and your family :(.