17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

NeedamkII

Jan 1, 2008
Knoxville, TN
this is my little brothers name on this forum. he was 17 years old when he crashed his 90 7mgt supra lastnight. he lost control and hit a telephone pole right in front of his driver side door. this was at about 630 pm. he passed away this morning at 6 28. please pray for me and my family. just remember how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken away. i am going to miss him dearly. none of you probably knew him but he was the sweetest most caring kid you could ever run into. he had his head on straight and had such a bright future. his life hadnt even begun yet. he would be 18 on december 31st. please keep us in your prayers. thank you everyone.

rest in peace Carson Howard. you will be missed dearly. I love you.
Grant

Last edited by a moderator:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Grant, I sorry for your loss! I will pray for you and Carson's entire family.

Also, Thank you for letting us know during your time of grief. This forum is a pretty close nit bunch, so I'm sure someone knew him.

Last edited:

bassjunkiens5

Nov 25, 2008
Tenn
Hate to hear that. It's always a sad day when anyone leaves. My prayers are out for you and yours.

*EDIT*
I just saw you're in TN. I'm in the Nashville area, call if you need/want to. PM me for the info.

Last edited:

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
My condolences to you and your family. It is extremely sad to hear. I think a thread title change might be appropriate.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Yeah, It's really hard to find the right words for a situation like this one, because it's never really the right words when we lose someone. As a Supramania member were all brothers and sister's,so this sucks when we lose a member!

Mods let's start a collection fund: There's well over a thousand members here, it's concievable that we can get ten grand or so.

Anyway simply put:: I'm sorry!!!!:icon_cry:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My brother is my best friend and I can't imagine ever losing him. I"m sorry for your loss, and I'll pray for you and your family. Try and stay strong, and know that he will be watching out over you from now on.